Here is this week’s (Oct 1-7, 2011) digital camera review roundup:
- CameraLabs highly recommends the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 [QuickPrice Check] finding it “is one of the most powerful and satisfying super-zoom cameras around […. It] earns our Highly Recommended award and becomes our choice of super-zoom for enthusiasts“
- DCRP (dcresource) recommends the Olympus Pen E-PL3 [QuickPrice Check] as a compact mirrorless that is “accessible to beginners, yet powerful enough to please enthusiasts.“
- DPReview awards gold to the Sony NEX-5N [QuickPrice Check] finding that “in terms of image quality the NEX-5N sits untouched at the top of the mirrorless interchangeable lens compact category. The low-light capability of its APS-C format CMOS sensor matches or exceeds what we’ve come to expect from the best of the current crop of APS-C DSLRs as well.“
- TrustedReviews highly recommends Olympus Pen E-PL3 [QuickPrice Check] since “there is a lot to like about the E-PL3: it’s a very capable camera that delivers good image quality.“
- ePHOTOzine recommends the Olympus TG-310 [QuickPrice Check] since it “takes great pictures and is good value for money.“
- ePHOTOzine highly recommends the Nikon COOLPIX P7100 [QuickPrice Check] since “images straight from the camera look great, with bright colours, good detail and good performance at both wide and telephoto settings, with low noise.“
- Imaging Resource likes the toughness of the Pentax Optio WG-1 GPS [QuickPrice Check] “but for all its toughness we were disappointed in the images except for those who only print 8×10 or smaller most of the time.“
- For more camera reviews, to get a second opinion, and just to read the best reviews on the Web, visit our Reviews Matrix.
Isn’t it great when there are so many good cameras to choose from? Getting a headache? Maybe you’re not listening to the best expert reviewers on the Web! Visit our Reviews Matrix and get all the expert reviews written for your favorite digital camera. This way, you’ll make an informed decision based on the best reviews on the Web.