Here is this week’s (Nov 27-Dec 3, 2010) digital camera review roundup:
- PhotographyBLOG highly recommends the Nikon D3100 [Specs] finding that it “produces image quality that defies its entry-level status.“
- LetsGoDigital highly recommends the Sony Alpha SLT-A55 [QuickPrice Check] as “an excellent all-round camera.“
- DPReview assigns the Silver Award to the Nikon D7000 [QuickPrice Check] for “the best high ISO performance of any current APS-C DSLR.“
- byThom compares the Olympus E-PL1, Panasonic GF1, Samsung NX100 and Sony NEX-5 compact mirrorless Digital Interchangeable Lens (DIL) cameras and the winner is…
- For more camera reviews, to get a second opinion, and just to read the best reviews on the Web, visit our Reviews Matrix.
Isn’t it great when there are so many good cameras to choose from? Getting a headache? Maybe you’re not listening to the best expert reviewers on the Web! Visit our Reviews Matrix and get all the expert reviews written for your favorite digital camera. This way, you’ll make an informed decision based on the best reviews on the Web.