Here is this week’s (Nov 26-Dec 2, 2011) digital camera review roundup:
- CameraLabs highly recommends the Canon PowerShot S100 [QuickPrice Check] for making “a number of key improvements to its predecessor to become one of the best pocket cameras for enthusiasts.“
- DigitalCameraInfo highly recommends the Nikon COOLPIX AW100 [QuickPrice Check] concluding that “for most users seeking an adventure-proof upgrade, it’s hard to go wrong with the Nikon Coolpix AW100, our overall best rugged camera of 2011.“
- Photoxels highly recommends the Samsung NX200 which “continues to challenge existing compact mirrorless DSLRs with a fast and responsive Interchangeable Lens Camera that captures great images.“
- PhotographyBLOG highly recommends the Samsung NX200 which “occupies an enviable position in the market, rivalling key competitors like the Sony NEX-7 at a much cheaper cost, whilst outperforming the Micro Four Thirds crowd in terms of image quality at a similar price-point.“
- ePHOTOzine finds that the Pentax Optio RZ-18 [QuickPrice Check] compact ultra zoom “packs a versatile zoom lens and produces decent pictures.“
- DigitalCameraInfo finds that the Olympus E-PM1 [QuickPrice Check] “doesn’t quite perform up to the same standard as the flagship E-P3, but with a substantially lower price point, that’s to be expected.“
- TrustedReviews highly recommends the Nikon COOLPIX P7100 [QuickPrice Check] concluding that “not only is the Nikon P7100 the equal of the current Canon PowerShot G12, in many ways it’s superior.“
- TechRadar highly recommends the Nikon D3100 [Specs] finding that “with great handling for such a small SLR and impeccable image quality in practically every shot, the Nikon D3100 is both highly impressive and utterly dependable.“
- CameraLabs highly recommends the Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS [QuickPrice Check] as “the best-selling point-and-shoot camera in Canon’s 2011 range for good reason.“
- PhotographyBLOG finds some image quality issues but still recommends the Fujifilm FinePix F600EXR [QuickPrice Check] for “despite these short-comings, the Fujifilm Finepix F600EXR is still a stylish, full-featured and likeable compact camera.“
- DCRP (dcresource) recommends the Canon PowerShot S100 [QuickPrice Check] concluding, “I must admit that I was a bit skeptical about how the image quality would be on this CMOS-based camera, but the PowerShot S100 delivers excellent results.“
- For more camera reviews, to get a second opinion, and just to read the best reviews on the Web, visit our Reviews Matrix.
Isn’t it great when there are so many good cameras to choose from? Getting a headache? Maybe you’re not listening to the best expert reviewers on the Web! Visit our Reviews Matrix and get all the expert reviews written for your favorite digital camera. This way, you’ll make an informed decision based on the best reviews on the Web.