Here is this week’s (Nov 20-26, 2010) digital camera review roundup:
- PhotographyBLOG highly recommends the Sony Alpha DSLR-A850 [QuickPrice Check] concluding that “in terms of image quality, the A850 is also hard to find fault with. The resolution is jaw-dropping, the dynamic range is fantastic, the tonality is great and the colours are pleasing.“
- Luminous Landscape gives their First Impressions of the Panasonic GF2.
- PhotographyBLOG highly recommends the Pentax K-5 [QuickPrice Check] and finds that “the K-5’s image quality is excellent, producing noise-free images all the way from from ISO 80-800.“
- DCRP (dcresource) is quite disappointed with the Canon PowerShot SX30IS [QuickPrice Check] concluding that “probably the most disappointing thing about the SX30 is its photo quality.“
- Camera Labs stacks the Nikon D7000 [QuickPrice Check] against the Canon EOS 60D [QuickPrice Check] to compare their high noise performance.
- For more camera reviews, to get a second opinion, and just to read the best reviews on the Web, visit our Reviews Matrix.
Isn’t it great when there are so many good cameras to choose from? Getting a headache? Maybe you’re not listening to the best expert reviewers on the Web! Visit our Reviews Matrix and get all the expert reviews written for your favorite digital camera. This way, you’ll make an informed decision based on the best reviews on the Web.