Here is this week’s (Nov 19-25, 2011) digital camera review roundup:
- CameraLabs recommends the Canon PowerShot ELPH 510 HS [QuickPrice Check] if you are looking for “the size, the zoom and the touch screen […] you won’t find them combined in a more stylish way.“
- Imaging Resource finds the Sony DSC-WX10 Cyber-Shot [QuickPrice Check]‘s “image quality gave us pause initially, primarily because of the overaggressive noise suppression and the artifacts it creates. But the Sony WX10 redeems itself in the printed results.“
- DPReview recommends the Olympus PEN E-PM1 [QuickPrice Check] finding that it “offers good image quality and manual control in a small, compact body.“
- PhotographyBLOG highly recommends the Fujifilm X10 [QuickPrice Check] since it “also delivers the goods in terms of image quality. Noise is noticeable only by its almost complete absence from ISO 100-800, with the faster full-resolution settings of 1600 and 3200 also being very usable.“
- ePHOTOzine highly recommends the Sony SLT-A65 [QuickPrice Check] as “the bargain Digital SLR of the year […] in many ways the camera out performs every other SLR available at this price.“
- DigitalCameraInfo finds the entry-level Nikon COOLPIX S6200 [QuickPrice Check] has limitations but “despite those limitations, the S6200 is the best point-and-shoot we’ve seen with such a far-reaching lens.“
- PhotographyBLOG highly recommends the Canon PowerShot S100 [QuickPrice Check] finding that “image quality is excellent, with a perfectly usable ISO range of 80-1600 and fast f/2.0 maximum aperture, albeit only at the wide-angle lens setting, making the S100 very well-suited to low-light, hand-held photography.“
- For more camera reviews, to get a second opinion, and just to read the best reviews on the Web, visit our Reviews Matrix.
Isn’t it great when there are so many good cameras to choose from? Getting a headache? Maybe you’re not listening to the best expert reviewers on the Web! Visit our Reviews Matrix and get all the expert reviews written for your favorite digital camera. This way, you’ll make an informed decision based on the best reviews on the Web.