Here is this week’s (Jun 8-15, 2012) digital camera review roundup:
- Steve’s Digicams recommends picking the Canon PowerShot D20 [QuickPrice Check] “if you are looking for a camera that is safe for a family with kids and a pool or for anyone that likes to travel or go on adventures.“
- ePHOTOzine recommends the Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR [QuickPrice Check] which “takes pleasing photos with good colour reproduction.“
- ePHOTOzine highly recommends the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF5 [QuickPrice Check] as “a stylish and compact mirrorless camera with great image quality and excellent features.“
- TrustedReviews highly recommends the Sony SLT-A77 [QuickPrice Check] for its “speedy AF performance, excellent range of movie recording options and high standard of image quality.“
- DCRP (dcresource) isn’t too impressed with the Nikon COOLPIX S9300 [QuickPrice Check] citing “the camera’s biggest problem are its soft and noisy photos (with lots of fuzzy details), which you’ll see even at the base ISO of 125.” We encourage you to read a second opinion.
- Luminous Landscape highly recommends the Olympus OM-D E-M5 [QuickFact Sheet] concluding that “the bottom line on the Olympus OM-D E-M5 is that it’s the best Micro Four Thirds cameras yet. […] Simply put, the Olympus O-MD E-M5 is a winner, and has now become my preferred camera for travel and urban walk-around shooting.“
- Imaging Resource highly recommends the Olympus OM-D E-M5 [QuickFact Sheet] finding that “it’s notable how many photographers are choosing the Olympus OM-D EM-5 as their new camera of choice. […] It got our attention to be sure, and will remain one of our favorite digital cameras for some time to come.“
- For more camera reviews, to get a second opinion, and just to read the best reviews on the Web, visit our Reviews Matrix.
Isn’t it great when there are so many good cameras to choose from? Getting a headache? Maybe you’re not listening to the best expert reviewers on the Web! Visit our Reviews Matrix and get all the expert reviews written for your favorite digital camera. This way, you’ll make an informed decision based on the best reviews on the Web.