Here is this week’s (Jun 30-Jul 6, 2012) digital camera review roundup:
- DigitalCameraReview really likes the Fujifilm X-Pro1 [QuickFact Sheet] finding that “the image quality and particularly the high ISO performance are just marvelous.“
- Steve’s Digicams recommends the budget-priced Olympus SP-620UZ [QuickPrice Check] concluding that “if you can live without quick focus, fast performance, and a high-resolution LCD, you’ll have fun going zoom zoom zoom with the SP-620UZ.“
- Steve’s Digicams reviews the Samsung WB850F [QuickPrice Check] and concludes that “it’s rare to find a thin camera that has so many advanced features and components, so if you need these features — and if you’re sure that you can make the most of those components — the [Samsung] WB850F will serve you well.“
- DPReview awards Silver to the Nikon COOLPIX P510 [QuickPrice Check] finding it “is a well-featured little camera built around an incredible 42X zoom lens […] anyone looking for a go-everywhere camera for travel or general-purpose photography will be impressed by its versatility.“
- DigitalCameraInfo finds that the Sony NEX-F3 [QuickPrice Check] “is a solid follow-up to the successful NEX-C3, making it the best entry-level compact system camera on the market.“
- DCRP (dcresource) recommends the Samsung NX210 concluding that “overall, I really enjoyed my time with the Samsung NX210 [with] the healthy set of auto and manual controls, beautiful OLED display and UI combination, good photo quality, and best-in-class Wi-Fi features.“
- Samsung announced the EX2F with F1.4 Lens.
- We published our Samsung NX210 review…
- For more camera reviews, to get a second opinion, and just to read the best reviews on the Web, visit our Reviews Matrix.
Isn’t it great when there are so many good cameras to choose from? Getting a headache? Maybe you’re not listening to the best expert reviewers on the Web! Visit our Reviews Matrix and get all the expert reviews written for your favorite digital camera. This way, you’ll make an informed decision based on the best reviews on the Web.