Here is this week’s (Jul 28-Aug 03, 2012) digital camera review roundup:
- Imaging Resource highly recommends the Nikon COOLPIX P510 [QuickPrice Check] finding that “once again, Nikon makes a great ultrazoom camera that is fast, has a massive zoom range, and turns out impressive image quality.“
- TrustedReviews finds that the Nikon COOLPIX S9300 [QuickPrice Check] “is somewhat undone by image quality [and,] while the S9300 certainly has its merits, it’s not quite enough to keep up with the competition.“
- DigitalCameraInfo heaps high praise on the Samsung NX20 concluding that it “takes up position just behind the excellent Sony NEX-7, and just ahead of the still-impressive Olympus OM-D E-M5, making it one of the best mirrorless cameras of 2012.“
- LetsGoDigital reviews the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX20V [QuickPrice Check] and finds it “is fast and easy to operate [with] a powerful G-lens with 20x optical zoom. Image quality is good, except for the aggressive noise suppression.“
- DigitalCameraInfo compares 7 waterproof digital cameras and chooses a winner.
- For more camera reviews, to get a second opinion, and just to read the best reviews on the Web, visit our Reviews Matrix.
Isn’t it great when there are so many good cameras to choose from? Getting a headache? Maybe you’re not listening to the best expert reviewers on the Web! Visit our Reviews Matrix and get all the expert reviews written for your favorite digital camera. This way, you’ll make an informed decision based on the best reviews on the Web.