Here is this week’s (Feb 26-Mar 4, 2011) digital camera review roundup:
- Camera Labs highly recommends the Olympus PEN E-PL2 [QuickPrice Check] since “the excellent quality results it’s capable of producing look set to make it one of the most successful Micro Four Thirds cameras yet.“
- Trusted Reviews finds that the new Olympus PEN E-PL2 [QuickPrice Check] is “more streamlined and slightly easier to use.“
- ePHOTOzine recommends the Nikon Coolpix S8100 [QuickPrice Check] as “an impressive compact camera that […] delivers great photo quality in practically all situations.“
- DCRP (dcresource) rates the Olympus XZ-1 [QuickPrice Check] as “Olympus’ best compact camera in many years.“
- Olympus announced the SZ-30MR, SZ-20 and TG-810.
- Pentax announced the Optio S1.
- For more camera reviews, to get a second opinion, and just to read the best reviews on the Web, visit our Reviews Matrix.
Isn’t it great when there are so many good cameras to choose from? Getting a headache? Maybe you’re not listening to the best expert reviewers on the Web! Visit our Reviews Matrix and get all the expert reviews written for your favorite digital camera. This way, you’ll make an informed decision based on the best reviews on the Web.