Here is this week’s (Dec 17-23, 2011) digital camera review roundup:
- Luminous Landscape highly recommends the Sony NEX-7 [QuickPrice Check] as “the most exciting camera that I’ve had the pleasure of using in the past five years.“
- DigitalCameraInfo believes that with the Samsung NX200, “Samsung has produced a camera with image quality, performance, and control to rival nearly any camera in its segment of the market.“
- Neocamera highly recommends the Nikon COOLPIX P7100 [QuickPrice Check] as “an impressive camera with an unmatched feature set. […] Performance wise, the P7100 is an all-around winner. All aspects of image quality are great, particularly control over image noise at medium sensitivities.“
- Imaging Resource takes five compact ultra zoom digital cameras, perfect for taking everywhere, and pits them against one another: Sony HX9V, Panasonic ZS8, Canon SX230, Nikon S9100, Casio ZR100 and Fujifilm F550EXR. Which one comes out on top?
- CameraLabs reviews the Nikon 1 V1 [QuickPrice Check] and concludes that “The [Nikon] V1 isn’t about ultimate image quality – it’s about being able to capture a moment which eludes most cameras, and this it does with a degree of confidence and consistency which quickly becomes addictive.“
- DPReview recommends the Canon PowerShot S100 [QuickPrice Check] as “[combining] the best qualities of a pocketable point and shoot and an enthusiast compact camera.“
- For more camera reviews, to get a second opinion, and just to read the best reviews on the Web, visit our Reviews Matrix.
Isn’t it great when there are so many good cameras to choose from? Getting a headache? Maybe you’re not listening to the best expert reviewers on the Web! Visit our Reviews Matrix and get all the expert reviews written for your favorite digital camera. This way, you’ll make an informed decision based on the best reviews on the Web.