This video presents PXW-FS7 Official FullHD Beauty Image.
“The PXW-FS7 XDCAM Series camera can be operated by just a single person in situations where the extraordinary flexibility of its Alpha Mount System and compatible interchangeable lenses can be used to excellent advantage.
That makes it suitable for a wide range of shooting projects such as documentaries, music video and so on.”
Sony PXW (XDCAM) Production Cameras – Featuring the PXW-FS7
June 10 2015 at 10 AM – 1 PM at Vistek Calgary (Downtown), 1231 10th Avenue SW., Calgary, Alberta, Canada; tel. 403-244-0333, toll free: 1-800-561-0333
Please Register at: https://www.vistek.ca/events/seminars/1458/PXW-FS7.aspx
Here are the key highlights of the event.
- Vistek Product Manager for Video and Production Technology Brian Young, will conduct attendee’s through Sony’s lineup of various acquisition camera systems as well as 3rd party recorder solutions also 3rd party recorders like the Atomos Shogun and Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q+ numerous other 3rd party accessories will also be on hand. Brian will overview technical aspects such as differences in imagers, codecs and recording formats and camera settings, Luts etc. in order to optimize workflow and final quality.
- Attendees will then be given to opportunity to have hands-on time with the various products on display
- Brian will first overview various camera’s available in Sony’s PXW (XDACM) production camera lineup. He will review advantages of Sony’s XAVC HD and 4K codecs and will focus on features and capabilities of Sony FS7 showing ITU 709, Log, Raw compressed and uncompressed recording, referencing various HD and 4K recording and how to get the most out of various recording modes.
- Various cameras recorders and accessories will be on hand as examples.
- Camera’s on hand will include the Sony A7S, PXW-X70, PXW-X160, PXW-FS7