Sigma announced a new firmware for the SIGMA sd Quattro H camera.
SIGMA sd Quattro H firmware download
Thank you for purchasing and using our products.
The Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce that new firmware for the SIGMA sd Quattro is available for download.
Benefits of the firmware update;[SIGMA sd Quattro H [ver. 1.02]]
- It is possible to offer faster AF speed for the lenses from the Contemporary, Art and Sports lines by 10 – 30%, and has further improved the focusing accuracy.
- Changed the file structure of X3F and X3I files and enabled the camera to offer faster processing speeds.
- It is possible to start up the camera faster.
- Improved the color reproduction performance during indoor shooting when AWB is selected.
- Improved the algorithm for the noise reduction in JPEG format.
- It is possible that selector buttons can move the focus frame without using focus frame button.
- It is possible to set the slowest limit for the shutter speed while shooing ISO Auto.
- It is possible to allocate the “LV Magnification Display” function to the FUNC button of the Power Grip PG-41.
- It is possible to display the shooting information on the sub monitor when checking the recorded images.
- Improved the accuracy of dimming when used with the ELECTRONIC FLASH EF-630 SA, the ELECTRONIC FLASH EF-610 DG SUPER SA-STTL, the ELECTRONIC FLASH EF-610 DG ST SA-STTL and the ELECTRONIC FLASH MACRO EM-140 DG SA-STTL.
- Changed the specification of the Super Fine Detail (SFD) mode that a warning message appears when the battery is low, and shooting in the SFD mode becomes unavailable.
- Corrected the phenomenon that the lens description in the EXIF data of JPEG images was not displayed properly. This was identified when the JPEG image was developed from the RAW data processed internally on the camera.
- Corrected the phenomenon that it occasionally freezes when the memory card has X3I files and try to process marked images.
- Corrected the phenomenon that it occasionally freezes when the shutter button is repeatedly half-pressed.
Please download the firmware from the following Download page:
* SIGMA Photo Pro ver. 6.5.4 or later is required to process the RAW data (X3F and X3I files) taken by the sd Quattro H with firmware version 1.02.
SIGMA Photo Pro Download Page
We appreciate your continuous support for our company and products.
Please support this site. Buy the SIGMA sd Quattro H Camera and Accessories from our Trusted Sponsor B&H Photo-Video, the Professional’s Source, satisfying millions of customers for over 35 years (prices are in USD):