The following video presents Mystical Marrakech | Street Photography with Zack Arias and the X-T1:
Zack Arias spent three days in Marrakech, Morocco with the FujiFilm X-T1 and shared a few tips and tricks on getting the best out of your camera for street photography.
All still images are from the FujiFilm X-T1 using the following lenses: The new 10-24mm, 27mm F2.8 Pancake lens, the 23mm F1.4 lens.
Photo Interactive Experience
Register Now for FREE Expo Tickets + Photowalks (at a Very Small Fee)
Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 11:00 AM – Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 6:00 PM (PDT)
Exhibition Hall, Seattle Center
305 Harrison Street
Seattle, Washington, USA 98109
Photo Interactive Experience (PIX) 2015 is a live-streamed expo, conference and interactive photo playground.
- There will be talks, hands-on photo activities, demos and inspiration for your photography.
- The event is open to the public and will also be streamed live online at www.pix2015.com .
Pre-registration is open!
- Please register now for FREE expo tickets and discounted VIP passes at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pix-2015-tickets-18160695128
PIX Exhibition Hall Pass (FREE, Limited Quantity)
- Provides full access to the PIX Expo Hall.
- The Expo Hall is the location for all photography experiences, educational programming, product demonstrations, industry panel discussions, and both brand and partner booths. See description at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pix-2015-tickets-18160695128 for a full list of experiences taking place in the Expo Hall.
More details about Pix 2015 are provided at http://PIX2015.com.
The following video presents The Nikon 1 V2 Speed Project – Street Photography:
Nina Berman is an award winning documentary photographer on an endless pursuit to capture a perfect moment. As part of the Nikon 1 V2 speed project, Nina takes to the streets of Manhattan, New York — a city already steeped in street photography history — to show how she catches the buzz of the city and frenzy of its workers as they emerge from subways and stations at rush hour.
- Get your hands on gear and take to the Seattle streets near the show with PIX sponsors and DPReview staff to learn new techniques and hone your photography skills.
- The Photowalk will be one hour and will include a featured photographer.
- There is a very small fee which is there for you to allow you to reserve your spot.
- For the photowalk schedule, and to register, please visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pix-2015-tickets-18160695128 .
The following video presents David Bailey – Street Photography Masterclass – We Are David Bailey – Samsung:
David Bailey uses the Smart Auto feature on the Samsung NX1000 to give this masterclass in street photography.
This video presents Canon EOS – Getting Started: Photography Composition:
Join in the ‘anything but eye level’ project by experimenting with creative compositions. Shooting from your shoes, or even trying to move around your subject can be a great way to come up with a very creative composition.
The following video presents Sony PhotoAcademy:
We want to help people become better photographers.
We took nine beginner photographers (selected from thousands across Europe) to Warsaw, Poland for an intensive training weekend.
Three mentors taught them about exposure strategies (using Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO to get the sort of shot that they want), composition tactics and technique improvements.
Magdi Fernandes (a commercial photographer from UK), Alonso Diaz (landscape photographer from Spain) and Agnieszka Rayss (documentary photographer from Poland) shared their expertise in lifestyle/street, long-exposure and portrait shooting.