PhotoEd PLATFORM’s First Event
“Photography: Copyright/ Licensing/ Philanthropy: Money, the Law and using your photography to give back to the community”
PhotoEd PLATFORM – powered by PechaKucha
November 1, 2016, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Doors Open 6:30pm. Registration required at https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/photoed-platform-powered-by-pechakucha-the-gladstone-hotel-tickets-27112755983?aff=PhotoEdMAGAZINEwebsite
The Gladstone Hotel, 1214 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Nuno Silva Stocksy United
- Natalie MacNamara NAMARA represents
- Andrew Tolson Rogers Media Publishing
- Marla & Kasha Slavner The Global Sunrise Project
- Daniel Pollack Dan Pollack Law
- Sally Lee CARFAC
- Elaine Kilburn CAPIC
- Michelle Yee SOFIA (Society of Females in Art)
- Rita Godlevskis PhotoEd Platform
- & Lisa Zamparo Financial Strategist & Lifestyle Optimist
+ DJ Darknesses
The PhotoEd Platform project is a new and innovative extension of a traditional print publication that will build on the editorial mandate of PhotoEd magazine; to promote and inspire new Canadian contemporary photography production and dialogue.
The PhotoEd PLATFORM will primarily function online, with live events as community touch-points.
- The first event will take place NOVEMBER 1, at the GLADSTONE HOTEL in Toronto.