Park Cameras invites UK residents to the Park Cameras Imaging Festival 2016 on June 11th in London and June 18th in Burgess Hill.
- Park Cameras’ stores will be open from 9:00am – 6:30pm at London and 9:00am – 5:30pm at Burgess Hill (for directions to both stores, please visit https://www.parkcameras.com/contact-us).
The highlights of the Park Cameras Imaging Festival include:
- BEST Deals in the UK – one day only!
- FREE Entry
- FREE Vouchers
- FREE Prize Draws
- FREE Competition
- FREE Seminars
- FREE Parking (BH Store only)
- FREE Canon Sensor Cleans
- FREE Giveaways
- FREE Expert Advice (from Park Cameras staff, as always, but also over 20 manufacturers!)
- Join Sony Ambassador
@tobishinobi for a FREE photo walk in London on June 11th.
Join Park Cameras at our annual Imaging Festival this June where you can share your passion for photography!
On the day you’ll find some incredible one-day-only offers, a number of bite-size seminars from experts in the photographic industry, and product experts available all day from leading brands including Canon, Nikon, Fujifilm, Panasonic and Sony to name just a few.
We’ll also have a number of strictly limited offers, so don’t forget to arrive early!
For the festival seminar times and registration, please visit https://www.parkcameras.com/festival2016 .
- Booking your place on these sessions will be essential as in previous years they have sold out quickly!
- Please note, due to the popularity of the bite-size seminars, places will be restricted to a maximum of two sessions per customer at each store.
- Park Cameras will try to allocate additional spaces, where possible.
The following video presents The test! 83x ultra high power zoom COOLPIX P900: Nikon School UK:
With its ultra-high-power zoom, capture astounding details not visible to the naked eye with the COOLPIX P900’s 83x NIKKOR zoom lens – extendible to 166x Dynamic Fine Zoom – covering from 24mm wide-angle to 2000mm telephoto 35 mm format equivalent.
If you’re a keen photographer of cityscapes and skylines, the 16-megapixel COOLPIX P900 brings you closer than ever to the beauty of our world.
Park Cameras Black & White Photo Competition
Part of the Imaging Festival 2016
Also, Park Cameras invites residents of the UK to participate in its Black & White Photo Competition.
To celebrate the arrival of Summer & our Imaging Festival, Park Cameras has launched its annual competition, where you have the chance to win one of over £1,700 worth of prizes!
To be in with a chance of winning one of these fantastic prizes, we want to see your best ‘Black and White’ photos. These could be portraits, landscapes, macro images, or abstract images – basically, anything goes as long as the image is black and white. Your entry can either be shot in black and white on your camera, or converted using a photo editing package.
The following video presents OLYMPUS TOUGH TG-870:
This camera gives you the freedom to shoot in all weather conditions. Thanks to its unbeatable construction you do not have to worry where the camera ends up: mud, water, rain, dust, cold, the TG-870 will stand them all. Enjoy the waterproofing while catching brilliant shots on your surfing trips, have confidence in the shock-, crush- and freezeproof performance on your mountain expeditions all year round.
- The prize promotion is open to all UK residents, except Park Cameras, and employees of any brand associated with this competition.
Park Cameras’ favourite 7 images will be able to win 1 of the following prizes:
- Canon EOS M3 + 18-55mm + EVF-DC1 Viewfinder Kit
- Manfrotto TwistGrip Smartphone Clamp, LUMIMUSE 6 LED Light and PIXI Mini Tripod
- Nikon Coolpix P900
- Olympus TOUGH TG-870
- Impossible I-1 instant camera
- JumpDrive® C20i Flash Drive (64GB)
- A1 framed print
Entry can be submitted using the Park Cameras’ form or methods as given at https://www.parkcameras.com/imaging-festival-competition-2016 .
- A maximum of 1 image per person.
- Final entries must be received by midnight of 22nd June 2016.
…Winners names will be published and winners may be required to participate in publicity.
…Copyright of all entries remains with the photographer, but Park Cameras reserves the right to use, publish and republish entries in connection with the competition, without payment. By entering this competition you grant permission to Park Cameras to reproduce your photos in electronic format and hard copy, and social media should they be selected to promote the competition.
…This competition is run solely by Park Cameras and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Park Cameras and not to Facebook.
Please read the complete Terms and Conditions of the Competition at https://www.parkcameras.com/imaging-festival-competition-2016 .