May 1-3, 2015
Paramount Pictures Studios
5555 Melrose Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90038
Friday May 1 & Saturday May 2: noon – 7pm
Sunday May 3: noon – 6pm
Download Visitor Booklet (.pdf, 714 Ko)
Download Fair Maps (.pdf, 212 Ko)
Download Parking map (.pdf, 2 Mo)
The 2015 Public Program will be composed of exhibitions, book signings and the Sound and Vision Conversations and Screeening series as follows.
- CALIFORNIA UNEDITED! The archives of R.J. Arnold is an exhibition program that unveils rare or never-before-seen photographic material.
The archives of R.J. Arnold exhibits for the first time in Los Angeles an exceptional collection of photography from late 19th century California. These rarely-seen glass plate photographs depict the community of San Luis Obispo through the eyes of one photographer, Richard J. Arnold.
Curated By ANTHONY LEPORE
- SOUND AND VISION Conversations and screenings will offer “a wide array of intellectual perspectives on the use of images from some of the leading international artists and curators working today.”
…. the program will consist of five conversations taking place over the course of the three days of Paris Photo Los Angeles. Each program will bring together a pair of artists for a lively and open dialogue about their artistic practices as well as more philosophical discussions about the status of the image in contemporary society.
Curated by Douglas Fogle and Hanneke Skerath
- BOOK SIGNINGS SESSIONS
- The exhibitors will welcome their artists for book signing sessions open to all!
- Please click here to view the itinerary.
- SPOTLIGHT! PHOTOGRAPHY FROM THE JPMORGAN CHASE ART COLLECTION exhibition is presented by J.P. Morgan Private Bank
Spotlight! features the work of outstanding contemporary photographers who use the cinematic technique of a close-up to compose their subjects.
The selection, chosen by Lisa K. Erf, Director and Curator of the JPMorgan Chase Art Collection, explores the themes of identity, landscape and abstraction.
- MAZACCIO & DROWILAL : WILD STYLE & ANTEPISODE exhibition is presented by BMW
- Winners of the 2013 BMW Art & Culture residency at the musée Nicéphore Niepce (France)
BMW will exhibit “Wild Style”, which is the result of Elise Mazac, alias Mazaccio, and Robert Drowilal’s BMW Residency, and their latest work, Antépisode.
Wild Style is a collection of images of animal life on various figures and objects – t-shirts, personalized mugs, various household items – meant to reify animal life in a way that renders the gap between reality and its representation in contemporary culture imperceptible.
- FRANCOIS FONTAINE, SILENZIO! exhibition is presented by Leica
Leica celebrates fine art photography with an exhibition of François Fontaine’s work entitled SILENZIO! An homage to the cinema of the 40s to today.
Paris Photo Los Angeles will also host 79 leading galleries and art book dealers from 17 countries world-wide.