Be the lucky winner of one of the 11 fantastic prizes Panasonic is giving away. Register now and have the chance to win one of the following: A) ALL Series Package containing: 1 x SC-ALL7CD, 2 x SC-ALL9 and 1 x SC-ALL05 B) Men´s Wet & Dry Premium Shaver (ES-LV9N) C) IPL Hair Removal with Facial Skin Rejuvenation System (ES-WH90) D) A+++ Washing Machine with Auto Care (NA-148XS1) E) LUMIX Tough Camera (DMC-FT5) F) Home Entertainment Package containing: 1 x 58 inch 4K Ultra HD TV (TX-58DX900), 1 x Soundbar (SC-ALL70T) and 1 x Ultra HD Blu-ray Player (DMP-UB900) G) LUMIX G System Camera DMC-GX80K containing: 1 x GX80 Body and 1 x LUMIX G Vario 12-32mm lens H) Food Processor (MK-F800) I) Fridge Freezer (NR-BN34EX2) J) Slow Juicer (MJ-L500) K) LUMIX Travel Zoom Camera (DMC-TZ100)
The following video presents LUMIX GX80 – THE ONE CAPTURING LIFE ON THE MOVE:
“When searching the streets for inspiration, Jonas Borg needs a camera that reacts as quickly as he does. Follow him on his journey to Berlin using the new LUMIX GX80.
#4KPHOTO #LUMIXGX80 #BERLIN #STREETPHOTOGRAPHY #TOFY”
Panasonic will exhibit its latest products and technologies at the Internationale Funkausstellung Berlin (IFA) 2016, the global trade show for consumer electronics and home appliances held in Berlin, Germany, from September 2 to 7, 2016.
- A press conference will be held in the Panasonic booth and broadcasted LIVE today, August 31 (Wednesday), 15:00 CEST at https://youtu.be/NrMMTG-x36c .
The following video presents Trailer of Panasonic LIVE@IFA 2016 #PanasonicIFA #IFA16:
“What is the brand new from Panasonic at IFA 2016? Don’t miss it with #panasonicifa at http://www.panasonic.com/ifa.”
Join Panasonic’s IFA prize draw for your chance to WIN one of these fantastic prizes.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old and reside within the EEA (European Economic Area) and Switzerland. The competition is not open to Panasonic employees or their family members.
- No purchase or admission fee is necessary to participate.
The following prizes will be awarded to the participants selected at random at the end of the competition (18. September 2016):
- F) 1 x Home Entertainment Package containing: 1 x 58 inch 4K Ultra HD TV (TX-58DX900), 1 x Soundbar (SC-ALL70T) and 1 x Ultra HD Blu-ray Player (DMP-UB900)
- A) 1 x ALL Series Package containing: 1 x SC-ALL7CD, 2 x SC-ALL9 and 1 x SC-ALL05
- G) 1 x LUMIX G System Camera DMC-GX80K containing: 1 x GX80 Body (Lumix DMC-GX85 in North America) and 1 x LUMIX G Vario 12-32mm lens
- D) 1 x A+++ Washing Machine with Auto Care (NA-148XS1)
- H) 1 x Food Processor (MK-F800)
- C) 1 x IPL Hair Removal with Facial Skin Rejuvenation System (ES-WH90)
- E) 1 x LUMIX Tough Camera DMC-FT5 (Lumix DMC-TS5 in North America)
- B) 1 x Men´s Wet & Dry Premium Shaver (ES-LV9N)
- J) 1 x Slow Juicer (MJ-L500)
The following video presents LUMIX TZ100 – SEE THE WORLD IN A WHOLE NEW LIGHT:
“There’s nothing like the feeling of freedom. Explore the world and capture every moment, with a camera that moves as you do. As at home in a past-paced city break or out in nature, its powerful 10x zoom and high-performance 1-inch sensor mean it’s never been easier to make travel moments last forever.“
- Register until the 18.09.2016 and your name will be entered into the draw for a chance to win, at https://campaigns.panasonic.eu/live-at-ifa-2016?lang=en_GB
Prize Draw Question of the Registration Form
Where does IFA 2016 take place? * (Answer is located in the paragraph below the first video or in the first paragraph of the press release below.)
- The winners will be selected at random from all participants who registered in the period of 15. August 2016 (from 12:00 CEST) until 18. September 2016 (until 23:59 CEST).
…..The winner agrees that their name will be published on Panasonic owned websites….
German law applies.
- Responsible data controller is Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH, Hagenauer Str. 43, 65203 Wiesbaden, GERMANY; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Types of data collected: Salutation, first name and last name, date of birth, postal address, country of residence and e-mail address.
- Purposes of data collection: Data will be collected, processed and stored for the sole purpose of the competition. If the participant consented into the reception of product information and special offers from Panasonic, the types of data listed above will also be collected, processed and stored for such purpose. Data of already existing customers will be compared and updated with the provided data of this winning game.
- All data will be deleted 7 days after the competition is terminated, unless such data is necessary for the reception of product information and special offers from Panasonic. Such data will be deleted upon revocation of the consent. This revocation should be addressed to the Panasonic Organization of your country.
Please read the complete Terms and Conditions Live@IFA Prize Draw at: https://campaigns.panasonic.eu/IFA2016TermsOfConditions .
Good Luck! / Bonne chance!
The following video presents Panasonic Lumix DMC FT5 – Rugged, Tough and Waterproof Digital Camera:
“The DMC-FT5 is the perfect camera for all your outdoor needs!
Waterproof to depth of 13m/43ft and dustproof equivalent to the “IPX8” and “IP6X” standard. It is also shockproof – droppable from a height up to 2.0m/6.6ft, freezeproof that endure the temperature as low as -10˚C/14˚F, and comprehends pressure resistance of 100kgf/220lbf. It newly adopts an anti-fog glass to prevent from being fogged with steam.
It can record high-resolution full HD 1,920 x 1,080 videos with stunning smoothness at 50p in AVCHD Progressive and 25p in MP4. The videos also come with the high-quality stereo sound of Dolby Digital and a stereo microphone with zoom noise reduction.
The DMC-FT5 integrates Wi-Fi connectivity and NFC technology. NFC lets you connect the camera with a smartphone/tablet by just placing them nearby and follow the simple guidance. With “Panasonic Image App”, you can enjoy remote shooting, easy SNS upload, and Instant Transfer, which allows the camera to automatically transfer data to the designated electronic devices.
Find out more: http://www.panasonic.co.uk/html/en_GB…“
Panasonic LIVE@IFA 2016 – Check Out the Latest Innovations from Wherever You Are!
Aug 24, 2016
Berlin, Germany – Panasonic will exhibit its latest products and technologies at the Internationale Funkausstellung Berlin (IFA) 2016, the global trade show for consumer electronics and home appliances held in Berlin, Germany, from September 2 to 7, 2016. A press conference will be held in the Panasonic booth on August 31(Wednesday), 2 days prior to the opening of the show.
Under the corporate brand slogan “A Better Life, A Better World,” Panasonic will propose in its Lifestyles Showcase ideas that help people to “Aspire to more: To the lifestyles we all desire” brought to life by a wide range of Panasonic products, from audio-visual equipment, home appliances to beauty appliances.
Panasonic LIVE@IFA 2016
Once again this year, Panasonic will be covering its booth live with “Panasonic LIVE@IFA 2016.” The press conference will also be streamed on YouTube and Facebook. The booth as well as the latest products, and Panasonic’s ideas and technologies that help realize an “aspirational lifestyle” will also be introduced in detail.
*EU residents can join the winning game. Learn more at the special website.
Please follow our main stream for LIVE@IFA 2016 with hash tag #PanasonicIFA.
Overview of the Panasonic Booth
- Timing: Friday September 2 to Wednesday September 7, 2016
- Location: Messe Berlin, Hall 5.2 a/b
- Exhibit scale: Approx. 3,300 m2
- Exhibit items: Latest consumer electronics products
Panasonic Press Conference Overview
- Date/time: 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm, Wednesday August 31, 2016 (Local Time)
- Location: Panasonic Booth, Messe Berlin, Hall 5.2 a/b
- Attending: Managing Executive Officer Laurent Abadie (Chairman & CEO, Panasonic Europe Ltd., Managing Director, Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH),
Executive Officer Yuki Kusumi (Vice President, Appliances Company, In charge of Home Appliances Business)
- Live URL: YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrMMTG-x36c
We also cut out our booth from the viewpoints you may never have known before. Check out “Panasonic.Anotherside” on Instagram!