Panasonic UK today announces the ‘Lumix GF7 #LumixGTheOne Selfie’ Competition.
The winner will be selected based on the overall entertainment value of their entry.
- The ‘Lumix GF7 #LumixGTheOne Selfie’ Competition is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland only, aged 16 years or over.
- This Competition starts at 9:30am on February 13th 2015 and closes Midnight Sunday 15th February (“the Competition Period”). Any entries posted or submitted before or after these times will not be considered.
- The prize for the three winners of the Competition is one Lumix GF7 each.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes. The prizes are also non-transferable.
- Only one entry may be submitted per participant.
- Multiple entries will not be considered.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
In order to qualify for the Competition, participants must take a self-portrait (or “selfie”) of themselves and their partner and send their selfie and message to Panasonic UK via:
- Three winners will be selected at 17:30 on Monday 16th February 2015 by a representative of Panasonic UK from all valid entries received.
- The winner will be selected based on the overall entertainment value of their entry.
- Each winner will be announced on Twitter and Facebook within 48 hours of the competition closing date.
Participants agree by entering the Competition that the winning entry can be used by the Promoter for marketing and promotional purposes.
By participating in this Competition participants confirm that you have the ownership rights in the pictures and that you grant Panasonic
a. Permission for your entry to be published on the Promoter’s website; and
b. non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual licence (with a right to sub-license) to use, republish, edit and/or modify your Competition entry in any/all media (including in electronic format, hard copy and in the Promoter’s publications) for purposes connected with the Competition and as described in these Terms and Conditions
c. The right to use your name and county of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry and/or as a winner of the Competition….
By participating in this Competition, the winners agree to participate in any reasonable marketing and promotional activities required by the Promoter….
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law.