The following video presents Panasonic UK – The new Lumix GX8:
With newly developed features such as a 20.3 megapixel sensor , Dual I.S and the 4K photo and video mode, the Lumix GX8 is sure to give you unprecedented picture quality.
With a classic compact design, this camera is the perfect everyday companion for the style-conscious urban adventurer.
Panasonic UK is inviting members of the LUMIX G Experience community (located at url: www.lumixgexperience.co.uk) who are residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland (ROI), aged 18 years or over, to enter the LUMIX G Experience Photographer of the Year 2015 competition.
We’re hereby launching the search for this year’s LUMIX G Photographer of the Year – and it could be you! Or rather, ONE of the titleholders could be you… because there are TWO chances to WIN great prizes
So, it is that time of year when once again we invite you to send us your finest image – or images, plural, if you would like to enter both categories – for the chance to be named a 2015 Photographer of the Year. The choice of subject matter is entirely up to you – still life, landscape, portrait, macro, abstract… whatever befriends your lens!
Specifically, our twin challenges are for the best straightforward LUMIX G photograph and for the best 4K photograph, which is to say the best image grab taken from a 4K video shot on a Lumix G. The closing date is 20th September 2015, so get out there with your cameras and be creative! Show us what you are most proud of…
- The winner of the still photo competition will be awarded with a Panasonic LUMIX GX8 body only.
- The winner of the 4K photo competition will be awarded with a Panasonic LUMIX G7 body only .
- The runner up for each category will receive a £100 Panasonic voucher to be spent on LUMIX G kit of their choice (voucher will be only valid for LUMIX G accessories and lenses).
The following video presents The new Lumix G7 – Never miss a moment with 4K Photo:
The new Lumix G7 – The One introducing 4K to everyone.
Formerly the preserve of professional filmakers and photographers, the Lumix G7 is opening up the world of 4K to everyone. Whether you’re making movie memories to last a lifetime, or taking amazing stills from your 4K footage, the G7 is changing photography, for good.
The Competition closes at midnight on 20th September 2015.
No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
The Competition is divided into two categories – a still photo competition and a 4K photo competition.
To enter the Competition, participants must submit their entry for either or both of these categories as follows:
- Still photo for the still photo competition; and/or
- 4K photo and associated video for the 4K photo competition
taken between 1st June 2014 and 20th September 2015.
Only one entry may be submitted per category and per participant.
Participants must adhere to the LUMIX G Experience Guidelines of use available at: http://www.lumixgexperience.panasonic.co.uk/terms-conditions/
- Your submitted 4K Video link in your 4K photo description must be titled as follows: My Video for #4Kphoto: [title of your film].
- A link (YouTube or Vimeo) to your 4K video must be submitted within your 4K Photo description in order for your entry to be valid.
- The 4K Photo should be submitted through https://www.lumixgexperience.panasonic.com/competitions/photo-challenge/lumix-g-4k-photo-of-the-year/enter of the LUMIX G Experience website
- The picture should be submitted through the competition section of the LUMIX G Experience website: http://www.lumixgexperience.panasonic.co.uk/competitions/competition/.
- One winner and one runner up per category will be selected from among the valid and qualifying entries.
- The judges for the Competition will be resident photographer Phil Surbey for the still photo competition and Panasonic Ambassador Ross Grieve for the 4K photo competition.
- For the still photo competition, a winner and runner up will be selected by the judge based on the images they consider to be the best composed, artistic, interesting and technically sound from all valid entries. They will also be considering the quality of the previous pieces of work i.e user galleries, uploaded by the participants and the details provided with the entries.
- For the 4K photo competition, a winner and runner up will be judged by the quality of their 4K Video and 4K photo uploaded by the participants along with the details provided with their entries.
…The winner’s entry and selected gallery and video shots will also be featured on the Promoter’s website as well as on the LUMIX G Experience website.
Participants agree by entering the Competition that the winning entry or entries can be used by the Promoter for marketing and promotional purposes.
By participating in this Competition you confirm that you have the ownership rights in the pictures and that you grant Panasonic:
- a. Permission for your entry to be published on the Promoter’s website as well as on the LUMIX G Experience website; and
- c. The right to use your name and county of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry and/or as a winner of the Competition…
The Competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and participants to the Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For more info, and to read the full Terms and Conditions of this competition, please visit https://www.lumixgexperience.panasonic.co.uk/competitions/competition/#.VfY6-XtZ6PR .