The following video presents Photokina 2018 | DAY 2 (Sep 26) Highlights:
- At the 0:35 s. mark, see the Panasonic Lumix Pro in action.
Panasonic U.S. is launching Lumix PRO Services with their platinum membership, providing their highest level of convenience and service.
The Lumix Pro Services (LPS) program is designed for professional photographers, filmmakers and cinematographers, offering prioritized support, expedited delivery and repairs, special discounts, exclusive phone support and more. Our goal is to provide everything you count on to operate and grow a successful business with Lumix.
Panasonic Lumix Pro in the U.S.
The key highlights of Panasonic LUMIX PRO in the UK include the following:
LUMIX PRO is the gateway to a world of benefits for the LUMIX Professional photographers. Benefits include access to free of charge maintenance services preferential turn-around times on any LUMIX PRO service and repair of your qualifying LUMIX products.
• Priority turnaround times on all service and repairs*
• Once you have registered for LUMIX PRO you will be allocated a level and depending on your level of membership you will also receive a range of additional benefits, including (depending on level)
• Free of charge maintenance services (Sensor clean, EVF clean, Lens calibration, firmware update)*
• Free of charge shipping to and from our service centre*
• Loan equipment when turnaround times cannot be met*
• First chance touch and try on latest products*
• Partner benefits and discounts*
Designed for those photographers, videographers, vloggers or bloggers who are just starting out on their creative journey. With only a requirement to own 1 LUMIX camera and 1 lens, it enables you to keep in touch with everything that is going on with LUMIX PRO. It provides you with access to faster turn-around times than a non-LUMIX PRO member, to ensure you get back up and shooting as quickly as possible should the worst happen and you damage your gear.
*Access to services and benefits will depend on your individual level of membership.
Panasonic LUMIX PRO in the UK
To become a LUMIX PRO member in the UK:
- Some personal information are required.
- Register your qualifying LUMIX equipment with them.
- Then you will be allocated a membership level within the programme, which will provide certain benefits according to the membership level.
- You will be able to register FREE of charge until 31st March 2019 and your service level relates directly to the equipment you register.
*Service conditions and qualifying product may vary per region. Global repair service is available for black and platinum members. Sensor cleaning and other maintenance service is available only for domestic members.
25 September 2018
Panasonic Launches LUMIX PRO
- Unrivalled global support for creative photographers
- A repair service that travels with you*
- Register now for service updates
25th September 2018 – Panasonic has announced the launch of LUMIX PRO, a hub for its LUMIX professional users that will provide an extensive support and service network while developing the needs of creative professionals. In recognition of the fact that photographers and videographers require more than just products within their everyday working life, the programme has been designed to ensure that they can continue to shoot whilst being assisted with a range of service and repair benefits and consistent global support.
LUMIX PRO is an expansion of the Lumix Professional Services programme currently running in Japan. LUMIX GH4, GH4R, GH5, GH5s and G9 customers will be able to register for LUMIX PRO services within the US, Germany, UK, France, Italy and Spain*.
Global repair service for high tier members
LUMIX PRO has been created with the user in mind and is designed to provide a framework for support of photographers and videographers of all levels of experience.
The tiered and modular nature of the programme ensures that it is accessible to a broad range of LUMIX users. Recognising that the creative is as individual as what they shoot, LUMIX PRO has been designed to adapt as their requirements flex.
A range of domestic and global maintenance and repair service benefits will be available, including complementary maintenance such as Sensor, EVF or body cleaning or a lens calibration*. Members will also have access to expedited and guaranteed turnaround time, or access to loan equipment when turnaround time cannot be met. Membership levels are allocated depending on the amount of equipment registered and membership fee.
Customisable service offerings
LUMIX PRO will provide more than just support, aiming to offer its members relevant benefits in conjunction with key photographic eco-system partners.
The bundle of services and support within the structure of a multi-tiered programme is designed to fit the requirements of the individual photographer. To ensure that they can continue working, photographers that travel will receive the applicable benefits for their level of membership in countries that offer the repair service.
The registration opens in Europe beginning of 2019, when registration opens there will be an initial free of charge registration period. Panasonic will continue to expand LUMIX PRO services into other countries, creating a truly global programme that can support photographers when and where they need it most.
Visit www.lumix-pro.com to learn more about the programme.
* Service conditions and qualifying product may vary per region. Global repair service is available for black and platinum members. Sensor cleaning and other maintenance service is available only for domestic members.
LUMIX is the photographic brand of the Panasonic Corporation. Established in 2001, LUMIX launched the world’s first Mirrorless interchangeable lens camera in 2008. With the launch of the GH5, LUMIX was propelled into the professional market, a position that was further cement with the subsequent launches of the LUMIX G9 and GH5s.
Panasonic Corporation is a worldwide leader in the development of diverse electronics technologies and solutions for customers in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, and B2B businesses. Celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2018, the company has expanded globally and now operates 591 subsidiaries and 88 associated companies worldwide, recording consolidated net sales of Euro 61.4 billion for the year ended March 31, 2018. Committed to pursuing new value through innovation across divisional lines, the company uses its technologies to create a better life and a better world for its customers. To learn more about Panasonic: http://www.panasonic.com/global
Please support this site. Buy the Panasonic LUMIX GH4, GH4R, GH5, GH5s or G9 Cameras as well as Accessories from our Trusted Sponsor B&H Photo-Video, the Professional’s Source, satisfying millions of customers for over 35 years (prices are in USD):
- Panasonic LUMIX GH4 Camera and Accessories
- Panasonic LUMIX GH5 Camera and Accessories
- Panasonic LUMIX GH5s Camera and Accessories
- Panasonic LUMIX G9 Camera and Accessories