The following video presents [NEW] 4K Photo – Changing Photography:
All LUMIX cameras, especially the DMC-GH4, are renowned for their capability of high quality video recording. The new LUMIX G7, GH4, FZ1000 and LX100 records stunningly smooth, high-resolution 4K video in 3840×2160. Taking advantage of 4K video recording performance, users can enjoy “4K Photo” with which users can capture the fleeting photo opportunities at 30 fps in 8-megapixel equivalent resolution by cutting a frame of the most photogenic timing out of the 4K burst file to save as a photo. why not learn the benefit of 4K photo introduced by three photographers in their viewpoints!
Greater Newark Convention & Visitors Bureau (“GNCVB”) invites you to enter the Newark Happening Quick Click! photo competition.
WIN PANASONIC PRIZES !
Calling all snap-happy people! Adjust your shutter speeds; Newark’s big acts shine bright all over. Whether you’re here for an hour or a few days, get out and mess about. Every image captured in the Greater Newark region between January and December 2015 is eligible to win a Lumix Camera, with values up to $2,500.
Simply select your category, students, amateurs and professionals and upload your submission. 13 winners, 5 contest levels, 3 categories… so get clicking.
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR DONATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE OR IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- The Competition winners will be announced on or before February 9, 2016. Winners will be contacted via email and will have their names displayed on the Newark Happening website.
Panasonic is giving away lots of Lumix Cameras to lucky winners. Prizes will be awarded by contest level as follows:
Three (3) winners from each Competitor Level will be selected to win a prize with the exception of the Professional Level where one (1) Panasonic Lumix GH4 Series Camera Bundle (valued at approximately $2,500) will be awarded for a total of 13 winners. Prizes for all five categories are listed as follows:
- Students Ages 5-8, Students Ages 9-12, Students Ages 13-18 Prizes, 1st Place: Lumix DMC-ZS40K (MSRP $400), 2nd Place: Lumix DMC-ZS35K (MSRP $250), 3rd Place: Lumix DMC-SZ8K (MSRP $150).
- Amateur Photographers:
1st Place: Lumix DMC-FZ1000K (MSRP $900),
2nd Place: Lumix DMC-FZ200K (MSRP $450)
3rd Place: Lumix FZ70K (MSRP $300)
- Professional Photographers: Panasonic Lumix GH4 Pro Performance Camera DMC-GH4 Body (camera), and H-FS14140K (lens) (valued at approximately $2,500).
- Note: *All camera models subject to change
Each contestant must enter the Competition as a competitor in one of the following competitor levels. Three (3) winners will be selected from each Competitor Level to win a prize, with the exception of the Professional level where only one (1) grand prize will be awarded.
- Student Ages 5-8: Competitor who is 5-8 years old, in school, who is not paid for the photographs he or she takes.
- Student Ages 9-12: Competitor who is 9-12 years old, in school, who is not paid for the photographs he or she takes.
- Student Ages 13-18: Competitor who is 13-18 years old, in high school, who is not paid for the photographs he or she takes.
- Amateur: Competitor who is 18 years or older, out of high school, who is not paid for the photographs that he or she takes.
- Professional: competitor who is 18 years or older who is paid for the photographs that he or she takes.
- Enter the Competition by visiting newarkhappening.com/quickclick, upload an image, and submit all of the requested information.
- Each entrant, regardless of Competitor Level (Student 5-8 years, Student 9- 12 years, Student 13-18 years, Amateur, or Professional), is only allowed to submit a maximum number of (3) three photos per category, which were taken in Newark, as follows:
- Scenic: imagery of places in the Greater Newark area.
- Happenings/Events: imagery of events, people, functions, or happenings in the Greater Newark area.
- Fab Food Finds: photos of dishes at restaurants in the Greater Newark area.
- Each entrant must fully complete the Competition entry form.
- Each Competition entrant must submit photos in the manner described in Paragraph (4) at http://res-1.cloudinary.com/simpleview/image/upload/v1/clients/newark/GNCVB-RULES-Photo_2bfdad10-f0ae-5102-0972e393053897a4.pdf (pdf).
- The Competition is open to all persons who are 5 years or older, ages 5-12 years with parent or guardian entering on behalf of the child, or 13 years of age or older as of the entry date and have visited the Greater Newark region in the current calendar year.
- The Competition is not open to residents of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria and any other U.S. sanctioned country and is void where prohibited by law. The Competition is void outside of the Competition Territory and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Panasonic Lumix Lending Bars may periodically appear throughout the Greater Newark region. Lumix cameras may be borrowed with a credit card for periods of up to 2 hours. Images taken on SD cards will become the property of the borrower. More details about the Lumix Lending Bars will appear: newarkhappening.com/quickclick .
- Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- Each contestant may enter only one competition level.
- Works that have won prizes in other contests or that have been submitted to other contests currently underway are not eligible.
Judges will select the winners based on the following criteria: the image best represents the Greater Newark region, shows creativity and masterful composition. In the event of a tie the GNCVB will make the final decision.
….Photo Credit: is not guaranteed for all uses of images by the GNCVB. Giving photo credit will be attempted when a photograph is used, especially for a major publication….
Images uploaded to the GNCVB website will be added to the GNCVB/Newark Happening Pinterest page for public display….
By participating in the Competition,the winner agrees to have the winner’s full name and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the promotion by the GNCVB and Panasonic without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize….
The GNCVB and Panasonic reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Competition, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement….
Please read the full Official Rules of this competition at http://res-1.cloudinary.com/simpleview/image/upload/v1/clients/newark/GNCVB-RULES-Photo_2bfdad10-f0ae-5102-0972e393053897a4.pdf (pdf).