Panasonic has published Firmware Update V1.2 for the LUMIX DMC-GH3 mirrorless interchangeable lens camera. If you have this camera, it is a firmware that is certainly worth applying.
- “Low Light AF” is added that makes it possible to set focus on the subject in low-lit situations (-3EV).
- “Silent Mode” is added which suppresses electronic shutter, shutter sound, operation sound and flash emission with a single setting.
- “Exposure Comp. Reset” is added which resets the setting of exposure compensation to ±0 whenever the camera is turned off or the shooting mode is changed.
- Performance of AF is enhanced in use with H-PS14042 and H-PS45175.
- Connection problem with Apple Mac computers via Wi-Fi is fixed.
Download the Panasonic GH3 Firmware Update V1.2