Panasonic has expanded its PX270 rebate program.
There is the limited time AJ-PX270 P2 HD Handheld Camcorder Special $1000 Trade-up Offer through to 12/31/2014:
- Panasonic has expanded its PX270 rebate program. Through December 31, 2014, when you purchase a new AG-PX270 and then trade-in any Panasonic professional camcorder or competitive professional camcorder, you’ll receive a $1,000 rebate check.
- Eligible models include all Panasonic pro camcorders; Sony camcorders including XDCAM EX / HD: PDW-510, PDW-530, PDW-F330, PDW-F350, PMW100, PMW160, PMW200, PMW-EX1, PMW-EX3,HDV/NXCAM: HDR-AX2000, HVR-V1U, HVR-Z5U, HVR-Z7U, HXR-NX5U; JVC camcorders including GY-HD250U, GY-HM100, GY-HM150, GY-HM750, GY-HM790, GY-HM710, and Canon camcorders including XF300, XF305, XH-A1, XH-G1, XL-H1S.
- In order to receive your $1,000 rebate, you must register your trade-in at www.pscnatradeup.com. This includes information on your trade-in camera, including make, model, serial #, etc. This registration should only happen after you have purchased and received your AJ-PX270. The trade-in camera must be shipped to Panasonic within 30 days after you have received your PX270.
If you do not have a trade-in, you can receive a $500 rebate by registering your new AJ-PX270 at www.acbpromotions.com/panasonicrebates.
If there are any questions for payments, please contact: 866-339-4296.
Here are some key highlights of the AJ-PX270, Panasonic’s first P2 HD handheld camcorder.
- AVC-ULTRA recording: low bit rate recording.
- With its innovative AVC-ULTRA codec, the PX270 features a wide range of recording modes, including high-quality 100Mbps AVC-Intra100, as well as optional 200 Mbps AVC-Intra200.
- For applications where file size is critical, the camcorder incorporates a choice of AVC-LongG quality levels; for high-speed file exchange, the PX270’s high-resolution AVC-Proxy encodes in parallel with higher bandwidth production formats, enabling fast, efficient offline editing.
- Five-pound PX270 provides all the key functionality of Panasonic’s high-end, shoulder-mount camcorder.
- Newly-developed high-sensitivity, low-noise 1/3” 3-MOS imagers to produce “stunning pictures“, even in low light conditions.
- Flexibility of 3G/4G/LTE wireless mobility.
This video presents AJ-PX270 Ultra Handheld Camera Recorder.
A short introduction of the features of Panasonic’s upcoming AJ-PX270 camera recorder. It is the first handheld camera to feature the AVC-Ultra codec family and support microP2 cards, and also boasts a wide range of new features and design points that make it a revolutionary new product.
TALKINGBOX DIGITAL MEDIA GROUP FINDS PANASONIC AJ-PX270 P2 HD HANDHELD’S “MIND-BLOWING VERSATILITY” PERFECT FOR VARIED ASSIGNMENTS
NEWARK, NJ (December 17, 2014) – Matthew Abourezk, Owner/Director of Talkingbox Media Group (Easton, CT), was faced with a dilemma in choosing his new video camera. On the one hand, the veteran videographer/still photographer was shooting award-winning assignments with his HDSLR; on the other, he was beginning to feel the wear and tear of setting up elaborate rigs to achieve desired results.
“At some point, you simply need a dedicated video camera with more depth of field,” Abourezk said. His solution was to invest in Panasonic’s AJ-PX270 P2 HD camcorder. “I did my research, the PX270 has great reviews, and as a longtime AG-HVX200 owner, I was comfortable with Panasonic gear.”
“I absolutely achieved my objective of being able to control the depth of field,“ he added. “I can grab the PX270 and start shooting, no rigs required. Because of that, we’re seeing significant cost reductions for our clients.”
Since purchasing the PX270 earlier this fall, Abourezk has used the camera on diverse corporate assignments, including documenting an in-office seminar and shooting a product video for a medical equipment company. Upcoming assignments include a TV pilot for “Kelsey on the House,” a reality-based home show, and a wedding that he plans to shoot in 1080/60p for the slow motion effects.
“On both the seminar and product shoot, simply by being selective with my camera positioning, I was able to manage depth of field,” Abourezk said. “With the product video, I could get in close, but also show the large piece of equipment and a technician, both in focus. And with the seminar, I needed to show staff busily working in the foreground, but I was able to keep the background a little out of focus.” He shot both of those assignments in 1080/30p.
Abourezk also cited the PX270’s image production in low light, its high-resolution monitor and OLED viewfinder, 22X zoom with three manual control rings, breadth of available formats, 3G-SDI
out and comfortable form factor as assets that he depends on when on location.
“The PX270’s image quality is exceptional and it affords mind-blowing versatility,” he said. “It was the right decision for my business.”
For more information about Abourezk and his work, visit www.talkingboxdmg.com.
About the AJ-HPX270
The AJ-PX270, Panasonic’s first P2 HD handheld camcorder with AVC-ULTRA recording, combines the high quality and incredible efficiency of low bit rate recording and the flexibility of 3G/4G/LTE wireless mobility. The five-pound PX270 provides all the key functionality of Panasonic’s high-end, shoulder-mount camcorder, and features newly-developed high-sensitivity, low-noise 1/3” 3-MOS imagers to produce stunning pictures, even in low light conditions.
With its innovative AVC-ULTRA codec, the PX270 features a wide range of recording modes, including high-quality 100Mbps AVC-Intra100, as well as optional 200 Mbps AVC-Intra200. For applications where file size is critical, the camcorder incorporates a choice of AVC-LongG quality levels; for high-speed file exchange, the PX270’s high-resolution AVC-Proxy encodes in parallel with higher bandwidth production formats, enabling fast, efficient offline editing,
Panasonic Solutions for Business
Panasonic delivers reliable business technology solutions that connect data with decision makers to drive better outcomes—for our customers and our customers’ customers. Panasonic engineers reliable products and solutions that help to create, capture and deliver data of all types, where, when and how it is needed. The complete suite of Panasonic professional solutions for government and commercial enterprises of all sizes addresses unified business communications, mobile computing, security and surveillance, retail point-of-sale, office productivity, visual communications (projectors, displays, digital signage) and HD video production. Panasonic solutions for business are delivered by Panasonic System Communications Company of North America, Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation.
All brand and company/product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Information on Panasonic solutions for business can be obtained by calling 877-803-8492 or at us.panasonic.com/business-solutions.
About Panasonic Corporation of North America
Panasonic Corporation of North America provides a broad line of digital and other electronics products and solutions for consumer, business and industrial use. The company is the principal North American subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Panasonic Corporation and the hub of Panasonic’s U.S. branding, marketing, sales, service and R&D operations. In Interbrand’s 2014 annual “Best Global Green Brands” report, Panasonic ranked number five overall and the top electronics brand in the report. As part of continuing sustainability efforts, Panasonic Corporation of North America relocated its headquarters to a new facility, adjacent to Newark Penn Station in Newark, NJ. It is the first newly constructed office tower in Newark to earn both LEED Platinum and Gold certifications from the U.S. Green Building Council. Learn more about Panasonic at panasonic.com/pressroom
Connect with Panasonic:
Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Facebook, YouTube