The following video presents Autofocus System for Fast Moving Subjects:
“The Frequency Accelerated Sensor Technology Autofocus on Olympus interchangeable lens cameras is incredibly accurate, speedy and versatile. In this video, our experts demonstrate how to properly use Olympus’ Fast Autofocus systems to create crystal-clear images with ease and precision.“
Olympus and Olympus ambassador Gavin Hoey invite you to have fun photographing water at the Creative Water Photography Workshops:
Jessops – Oxford Street
129-131 Oxford Street, London, W1D 2HU United Kingdom
+ Google Map
Phone: 0207 4343586
There will be two workshops on August 19, 2016:
- one morning workshop 10:00 – 13:00, and
- an afternoon workshop 14:00 – 17:00.
Photographing water is what this workshop is all about and during this session you’ll get to grips with capturing water in lots of different ways. We’ll be pouring it, splashing it and adding things to it to create a selection of amazing photos. This is a very “hands on” workshop so expect to take plenty of photos but also be involved in setting up to shots and assisting your fellow photographers as you work in a small group to get great shots.
- They will supply all the props you’ll need, as well as flash to capture the action.
- Radio flash triggers will be used during the workshop.
- Bring your camera and a tripod.
- You will get your hands wet. Some splashing will occur.
- For this workshop an Olympus OMD camera and a standard zoom lens (e.g 12-40mm or equivalent) is ideal.
They will be using coloured water throughout the session that can stain clothes.
To book your place, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your contact details, the name of the event and preferred time.
For more info, please visit http://www.olympus-imagespace.co.uk/what-is-on/creative-water-photography-2/ .