This video presents E-M10 Mark II Product Overview:
The following video presents Olympus TOUGH TG-870:
The Advance Outdoor Hero
Olympus wins three prestigious 2016 Technical Image Press Association (TIPA) awards for the following imaging products:
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Compact System Camera (CSC): ‘Best Mirrorless CSC Advanced’ TIPA Award
This Olympus Micro Four Thirds camera features a 16MP Live MOS sensor and TruePic VII processor with an ISO sensitivity up to 25,600. The camera can deliver full-res framing rates of 8.5 per second that take advantage of its 81-point “FAST” AF system. Viewing is via a 2.36 million dot OLED EVF with 100% field of view and 120 fps refresh rate. Other attractive features include Full HD video capability at 60 fps, an AF targeting pad that can be traced on the rear touch screen, a simulated optical finder that delivers a high dynamic range image, in-body 5-axis image stabilization and a 3-inch tilting and touchscreen LCD.
- Olympus Stylus Tough TG-870: ‘Best Rugged Camera’ TIPA Award
Appealing to photographers who want to make images and videos under the most challenging conditions, the Olympus Stylus Tough TG-870 can be submerged up to 15 metres, withstand drops up to 2.1 metres and functions in temperatures as low as -10C. A 180-degree tilting monitor means images can be made with virtually any point of view. The 16MP BSI CMOS sensor and TruePic VII processor handles stills as well as full HD 1080/60p video, plus there is built-in WiFi and an upgraded GPS feature that can position in under 10 seconds. The TG-870 has numerous exciting shooting modes, including Nighttime Live Composite, Sportcam, TimeLapse Movie, and Sport Burst modes.
- Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 7-14mm 1:2.8 PRO: ‘Best CSC Wide Angle Zoom Lens’ TIPA Award
The Olympus ED 7-14mm PRO (35mm equivalent: 14-28mm) is a lightweight lens (534g-under 19 oz) constructed with three Super ED lenses, one ED lens and two EDA (aspherical) lenses to minimize peripheral chromatic aberration. This constant aperture zoom is weather sealed in 11 areas, which allows its use in rain, in snow and at the beach. The lens has an L-Fn button with 27 assignable functions and a Manual Focus Clutch with a built-in Hyper Focal Scale. Those who enjoy close-up photography will enjoy the 20cm (slightly less than 8 inches) close focusing capability and the creative freedom an f/2.8 aperture affords.
The following video presents M.Zuiko ED 7-14mm f2.8 PRO Lens:
You can buy these Olympus cameras and lens at B&H (prices are in USD):
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera (Body Only) – Black
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera (Body Only) – Silver
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 14-42mm Lens (Black)
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 14-42mm Lens (Silver)
- Olympus Stylus Tough TG-870 Digital Camera (Black)
- Olympus Stylus Tough TG-870 Digital Camera (Green)
- Olympus Stylus Tough TG-870 Digital Camera (White)