Olympus recently announced the release of new Firmware Version 1.5 for the OM-D E-M5 which offers the following improvements:
- Decreased operating sounds in photo ready mode
- Improved 5-axis stabilization when using OM lenses with an adapter, even in Movie mode
- All updates up to version 1.2 are included
You have two options for updating the firmware:
- Simply launch the included Olympus camera software and connect the camera via USB cable to an internet connected computer. Choose the Update function from the Camera menu in the software to apply available updates for camera bodies, lenses and accessories.
- Download the software updater from the following link:
http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_downloads_updater.asp and follow the installer instructions.