The following video presents Nikon | I AM DIFFERENT (UK spot):
Express your difference with Nikon. Clark Little and Andrius Aleksandravicius are inspirational photographers who show the world through their own unique approaches.
Nikon UK invites you to upload your favourite scenic spot in the UK for the Scenic Spots Competition.
WIN a place on a Nikon #DiscoverDifferent Event PLUS a Nikon Goodies bundle with your Scenic Spot photo!
When it comes to snapping Britain’s most beautiful landscapes, keen photographers in the UK favour the scenic spots of the north, over those in the south, our survey of over 2,000 UK adults has revealed.
Do you agree? where is your favourite Scenic spot in the UK?….
Inspired to capture some of Britain’s scenic sights this weekend? Jeremy Walker provides his top tips on landscape photography here > http://on.fb.me/1F2VB1s
- All photographs must be submitted interpreting the theme ‘Scenic Spots in the UK’.
- The winning prize for Nikon UK’s Scenic Spots competition is a guaranteed place on a Nikon #DiscoverDifferent event (https://discoverdifferent.co.uk) taking place between October 2015 – March 2016 plus a Nikon merchandise bundle.
- The Prize-winner for Nikon UK’s Scenic Spots competition will be notified by 3rd September 2015.
- Please submit the highest quality image with regard to resolution.
- Entries for Nikon UK’s Scenic Spots competition must be received before 2 September 2015 to be eligible for the prizes.
- A Nikon panel including Nikon UK Ambassador Jeremy Walker will decide the overall winner for Nikon UK’s Scenic Spots competition.
…All files will be retained by Nikon UK Limited…
Copyright in all photographs submitted remains with the photographers who submitted them. However if your entry is selected by Nikon as a winning image, you will give non-exclusive rights to Nikon to use your name and the image in connection with the promotion of the competition. You also certify that you hold the rights to grant such permission.
Winning images will be used in any promotional material or publicity connected to the Nikon UK’s Scenic Spots Competition and will credit the photographer. Nikon will retain free usage rights of the image for a maximum period of 18 months.
Winners will be notified regarding image usage rights should Nikon be approached by a third party with any commercial opportunities related to the additional usage of the image or images…
Please read the full Terms and Conditions: Scenic Spots Competition Aug/Sept 2015 at https://www.facebook.com/notes/nikon/terms-and-conditions-scenic-spots-competition-augsept-2015/868608089855452 .