The following video presents Behind The Scene : Nikon Girl Scuba Diving Trip With NIKON COOLPIX W300:
WIN A NIKON COOLPIX W300!
Submit your favourite WINTER Photo for a chance to win. 1 entry per person.
Contest runs until February 28, 2020!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Ownership of photos submitted as entries to this contest remain with the photographer, and the photograph will not be used for purposes outside of the contest without written consent.
- The Contest is open to anyone who are legal residents of Canada and who, at time of entry, are of the age of majority in their province of residence (“Eligible Entrants”).
- Employees of Nikon Canada Inc., their parent companies, subsidiaries, dealers, affiliates, prize suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies and any entity involved in the development, production, administration, judging or fulfillment of the Contest, and any such person who is domiciled with an employee of Nikon Canada and any of their immediate family members, are not eligible to enter the Contest.
- The Grand Prize Winner will be eligible to receive a prize consisting of one (1) Nikon W300 camera (approximate retail value $499.95) (the “Grand Prize”).
- All entrants will be eligible to have their photos displayed as part of the … album on Nikon Canada Facebook page.
To be eligible to win the Grand Prize, entrant must have complied with these Official Contest Rules, and execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (“Affidavit”), which will confirm:
(1) The Eligible Entrant’s compliance with the Contest Rules.
(2) Acceptance of the Prize as awarded.
(3) Consent for the Sponsor and/or its affiliates to use, publicize or broadcast the Eligible Entrant’s photo submitted as a Contest Entry, as well as name, city of residence and any photo taken of the Eligible Entrant for any live exhibition, online display, or advertising or promotional purposes including, but not limited to publication on websites, in social media (including but not limited to Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter) and in online and print materials in connection with the
Contest, and to advertise and promote the Contest held in the year 2019 without limitation and without further consideration, except where prohibited by law. The Eligible Entrant have no right to approve such advertising or promotional materials.
Notwithstanding anything in these Contest Rules, before being declared a Prize Winner and in order to receive a Prize, the Eligible Entrant must complete in full, sign and return the Affidavit to the Contest
Administrator, as instructed on the Affidavit, within five (5) days of the date the Affidavit is postmarked (if sent via postal mail), or the date the e-mail or fax containing the Affidavit is sent to the Eligible Entrant.
1. Submit a photo, which must have been captured with a Nikon camera to be eligible. The photo must be appropriate to the theme of the Contest.
2. E-mail the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of the e-mail must say “Nikon”
3. Photos submitted must be either .jpg or .png file format. Maximum file size of any photo submitted is 1920×1080.
4. Include a description of the photo in the body of the e-mail.
- Each Eligible Entrant is allowed to submit one Contest Entry.
- Each Contest Entry must be a unique and original Photo (i.e. the same photo, or substantially the same photo, may not be submitted more than one (1) time in this Contest).
- SELECTION OF PRIZE WINNER: At the end of the Contest Period, all Eligible Entries will be reviewed and judged by a panel appointed by the Sponsor (the “Judging Panel”).
- The Judging Panel, in its sole discretion, will review each Contest Entry on the basis of creativity, uniqueness, format, content and/or other criteria which the Judging Panel may subjectively determine.
- The Judging Panel will select one (1) of the entries as the “Grand Prize Winner”.
- Odds of becoming a Grand Prize Winner, will depend on the number of Eligible Entries received by the Contest Closing Date, the appropriateness of the submission based on these rules and regulations, and the decisions of the Judging Panel, in their sole discretion.
- The Judging Panel will complete judging of Eligible Entries within 72 hours of the Contest Closing Date. Decisions of the Judging Panel will be final and binding on all Contest Entrants.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering the Contest, submitting a Contest Entry and/or accepting a Prize, the Prize Winner(s) release and agree to hold harmless the Sponsor, its agents, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions and promotional and advertising agencies from any and all liability arising in connection with the Contest including, without limitation, the selection of Prize Winners and administration of the Contest, and from any and all liability for any injuries including but not limited to personal injury, bodily injury (including, without limitation, wrongful death and disability), property damage or loss or damage of any other kind, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prizes, or entry in the Contest or any Contest-related activity. The Sponsor makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality or suitability of the Prizes.
The Contest Rules are subject to change without notice. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
The Contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited or restricted by law…
For Quebec residents: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of this publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
The Sponsor reserves the right, subject only to the approval of the Régie in Quebec, to adjust any of the dates, timeframes and/or other Contest mechanics stipulated in these Rules, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any Contest Entrant with these Rules, or as a result of any technical or other problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Contest as contemplated in these Rules, or for any other reason.
In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these English Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including, but not limited to: the Entry Form, Website, French version of these Contest Rules and/or any related advertising of any kind; the terms and conditions of these English Rules shall prevail, govern and control to the fullest extent permitted by law…”
For other important info, please read the Official Contest Rules & Regulations at: Nikon.ca/socialcontestrules (English and French).
Good Luck! / Bonne chance!
Please support this site. Buy the Nikon COOLPIX W300 and Accessories from our Trusted Sponsor B&H Photo-Video, the Professional’s Source, satisfying millions of customers for over 35 years (prices are in USD):