The following video presents Nikon SnapBridge: Connect your camera and your compatible smartphone wirelessly — in a snap!:
- “See how easy it is to share brilliant images”
This is an update to these previous blogs:
- Nikon SnapBridge App, Via Bluetooth Low Energy, Offers Always-On Wireless Connectivity with Mobile Smart Devices for Transferring Images as They are Captured in Real-Time,
- Nikon Long-Zoom COOLPIX Cameras B700 (4K UHD Video at 30p, 60x Zoom, RAW Shooting), B500 (Full 1080p HD Video, 40x Zoom) and Compact A900 (4K UHD Video at 30p, 35x Zoom, Lightweight & Pocketable): “always on” Connection, Easy Sharing & Transfering Images Via Nikon SnapBridge App, and
- Nikon DL24-85, DL18-50 and DL24-500 are Premium Compact Cameras: 4K UHD Video Recording, Large 20.8 MP (CX-format) One-Inch BSI CMOS Sensor, High-Speed AF, 20 fps (60 fps with fixed AF) & Easy Sharing: For Low-Light Street Photography & Shooting Portraits or Landscapes .
Nikon recently released the Android™ version of the SnapBridge app, which enables constant connection of a compatible Nikon digital camera to a smart device*(1) using Bluetooth® low energy technology.
- SnapBridge can be downloaded FREE of charge from the App Store® and Google Play™ .
- The iOS version of the app is scheduled to be available from the App Store® later this summer.
The following video presents Nikon DL Premium compact cameras | I AM PERFECTION 24/7
Introducing the Nikon DL Premium series: with legendary NIKKOR optics & powerful Nikon technology, these premium range deliver perfect photography 24/7.
With its portable, lightweight build, a Nikon DL premium compact leaves you with plenty of space for those essential pieces of kit you’d rather not leave behind.
Each Nikon DL camera boasts an ISO 518 hot shoe that accepts various accessories, including trusted Nikon DSLR Speedlights. Dedicated Nikon DL accessories include an optional tiltable electronic viewfinder (EVF) with eye sensor, which offers clear visibility and a high-contrast information display.
Optional lens hoods designed specifically for each camera minimise stray light and reduce lens flare. And the Nikon DL range of camera cases will help keep your camera looking good as new.
April 19, 2016
Android™ Version Of Nikon “SnapBridge” App Is Now Available
MELVILLE, NY – Nikon has released the Android™ version of the SnapBridge app, which enables constant connection of a compatible Nikon digital camera to a smart device*(1) using Bluetooth® low energy technology.
SnapBridge Microsite: http://snapbridge.nikon.com/
SnapBridge is an app that offers users a number of convenient services by utilizing Bluetooth® low energy technology to enable seamless connection of a Nikon digital camera to a smart device, all while consuming very little power.
SnapBridge can be downloaded free of charge from the App Store® and Google Play™. The iOS version of the app is scheduled to be available from the App Store® later this summer.
Nikon Inc. is a world leader in digital imaging, precision optics and photo imaging technology; globally recognized for setting new standards in product design and performance for an award-winning array of equipment that enables users to tell their stories through amazing photos and videos. Nikon Inc. distributes consumer and professional digital SLR cameras, NIKKOR optics, Speedlights and system accessories; the Nikon DL series of premium compacts and COOLPIX® compact digital cameras; 35mm film SLR cameras; Nikon software products and Nikon sports and recreational optics as well as the Nikon 1 compact interchangeable lens camera system. Nikon Corporation, the parent company of Nikon Inc., recently announced the production of 95 million NIKKOR lenses in 2015, creating a new milestone in Nikon’s heritage of superior optics. For more information, dial (800) NIKON-US or visit http://www.nikonusa.com, which links all levels of photographers to the Web’s most comprehensive photo learning and sharing communities. Connect with Nikon and other photographers on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Vimeo and Flickr.
*1 Smartphones and tablets running Android™.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Nikon Corporation is under license.
App Store® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.Products, brand names and service names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
All Nikon trademarks are trademarks of Nikon Corporation.
The following video presents Nikon COOLPIX B700 4K UHD sample video:
This sample 4K/UHD video was recorded on the COOLPIX B700…Get state-of-the-art video footage with 4K Ultra High Definition (3840×2160/30p).
You can pre-order / buy these Nikon cameras and accessories at B&H (prices are in USD):
- Nikon D500 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- Nikon D500 DSLR Camera with 16-80mm Lens
- Nikon 2-Year Extended Service Coverage for D500 DSLR Camera
- Nikon AN-DC17 Replacement Camera Strap for D500 DSLR
- Nikon DL18-50 f/1.8-2.8 Digital Camera
- Nikon LC-DL2 Front Lens Cap for Nikon DL18-50mm f/1.8-2.8 Lens (Black)
- Nikon HS-DL2 Bayonet Lens Hood for Nikon DL18-50mm f/1.8-2.8 Lens
- Nikon DL24-85 f/1.8-2.8 Digital Camera
- Nikon HS-DL1 Bayonet Lens Hood for Nikon DL24-85mm f/1.8-2.8 Lens
- Nikon LC-DL1 Front Lens Cap for Nikon DL24-85mm f/1.8-2.8 Lens (Black)
- Nikon DL24-500 f/2.8-5.6 Digital Camera
- Nikon HB-DL1 Bayonet Lens Hood for Nikon DL24-500mm f/2.8-5.6 Lens
- Nikon LC-DL3 Front Lens Cap for Nikon DL24-500mm f/2.8-5.6 Lens (Black)