The following video presents In Every Frame: Introducing the global video sharing platform by Nikon:
“Presenting In Every Frame, Nikon’s first ever video sharing platform that celebrates inspiring videos shot on Nikon by filmmakers and the creative community. Capture your passion and share your videos. Selected ones will be awarded and featured on Nikon channels worldwide.“
Nikon celebrates your craft in videography and wants to reward you for the stories you tell.
SHOOT. SHARE. BE REWARDED
In Every Frame is a celebration of everyday Nikon filmmakers who love creating videos, expressing their creativity and sharing their stories with the world. Everyone is welcome to submit their work at In Every Frame, Nikon’s exclusive video-sharing platform. Selected videos will be further awarded with prizes and more, and showcased worldwide to our Nikon communities.
Share your creativity with the world and ignite others to tell their stories.
BEHIND EVERY VIDEO IS AN INSPIRATIONAL STORYTELLER
- The Nikon’s In Every Frame Rewards Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to individuals who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The following individuals are not eligible to enter or win a prize: employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Nikon and its respective affiliates, agents, marketing agencies, and any other parties involved in the administration of the Contest and each of the immediate family members of such excluded individuals (i.e., spouses, parents, children, siblings and the “steps” of each) and all persons living in the same household of each.
- In any given Entry Period, each and every winner selected by Nikon based on the judging criteria set out below as determined by Nikon shall be awarded USD$2,000.
- From time to time, Nikon Corporation (“Nikon”) may select certain videos to be featured on websites operated by Nikon, its affiliates and/or its authorized partners on a worldwide basis (“Nikon Network”). If you are selected, Nikon will separately notify you in writing that you are eligible to participate in the Nikon’s In Every Frame Rewards Program and which of your videos qualify for this reward offer (each a “Qualified Video”).Eligible users will be awarded one thousand United States dollars (USD $1,000) per million (1,000,000) views for each Qualified Video as tracked and validated by Nikon and/or its designee (“Qualified Views”), capped at a maximum of USD $3,000 for each Qualified Video. Qualified Views are counted on a per-video basis. Accordingly, if you have more than one Qualified Video, only the Qualified Videos that individually meet the thresholds above will be eligible for the rewards described. However, if you submit a Qualified Video and it appears on multiple Nikon Network channels, the Qualified Views on each channel for such Qualified Video will be aggregated and will cumulatively count toward the reward threshold…
- For other important info about this Qualified Video reward program, please read the complete Terms & Conditions at https://www.ineveryframe.com/terms-and-conditions/
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- The contest is a series of separate competitions that run monthly beginning at 12:00:00 am ET on 1st of each month and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET on last day of the month, until Nikon discontinues the Contest (“Entry Period”).
- Each month is a separate Entry Period for a separate competition. Nikon’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Contest.
- Step 1: During the Entry Period, log on to your In Every Frame Rewards account (or create an account at www.InEveryFrame.com if you do not already have one).
- Step 2: Complete the entry form located at www.InEveryFrame.com/submission and upload a link to a video you have posted on a third party website showing your best footage filmed, captured, and/or recorded using any Nikon camera or product. No footage can originate from a camera or product other than a Nikon camera or product.
- Videos must be at least thirty (30) seconds and in duration. Videos must be the original work of the entrant.
- Nikon accepts standard definition, HD, and 360° videos.
- There is no limit to the number of times you can win! Submit as many videos as you have footage for, to earn your spot in the showcase.
- Within one (1) month following the close of each applicable Entry Period, Nikon may choose any number of winners who submitted the best video clip will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
- Four or more video submissions will be selected each month.
- Judging will be conducted by Nikon representatives, whose decisions shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest.
- Nikon reserves the right in any given month to choose no winners and/or to roll over any entries provided in any given Entry Period to the next applicable Entry Period.
- Eligible entries will be judged and rated according to the following criteria:
- Originality: 25%
- Story-telling and creativity: 25%
- Cinematography: 25%
- Inspires or motivates viewers: 25%
- In the event of a tie, a Nikon representative not previously involved in the judging will judge and rate the tied submissions according to the same criteria as stated above to break the tie.
- The decisions of Nikon (and any judges appointed by Nikon) are final and binding.
…Winners are subject to verification by Nikon, including verification of age, residency, ownership and authenticity of the footage. The prizes are non-transferable and no prize substitution is permitted, except at the sole discretion of Nikon, in which event it shall be of equal or greater value. The winner is solely responsible for all Government, federal, state, local, or any other applicable taxes associated with the acceptance and use of the prize. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically provided herein are the responsibility of the winner.
As a condition of receiving a prize, each winner must (i) follow the instructions that will be provided by Nikon to submit the original video directly to Nikon in the format requested by Nikon and (ii) sign and return any documents requested by Nikon,…
Within two (2) weeks of receipt of notification regarding winner selection, each winner must provide requested payment-related information to Nikon in order for Nikon to send the prize to the winner…
Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, each winner hereby grants to Nikon and its affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, fully paid, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual license, with the right to sublicense through multiple tiers, to use, distribute, and publicly display the winner’s name, likeness, and country of residence in any way in connection with or related to this Contest and/or the winner’s video(s), at any time, in any and all media, including for use in advertising and marketing without any additional approval or consideration…
By submitting an entry, each entrant represents and warrants that (i) he or she is the creator of the submission, (ii) entrant has obtained any and all necessary third-party rights, clearances, authorizations, permissions, and other releases (collectively, “Releases”) necessary or required for the submission to be displayed, performed publicly, or otherwise used by or on behalf of Nikon, including without limitation, the Releases necessary to…..and (iii) the following license to the submission may be granted by entrant to Nikon and its affiliates without obtaining approval or consent from, or paying any consideration to, a third party.
Each entrant hereby grants to Nikon and its affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, fully paid, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual license, with the right to sublicense through multiple tiers, to (a) reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally transmit, and otherwise use his or her submission in any medium or format, whether now known or hereafter discovered, (b) use, make, have made, sell, offer to sell, import, and otherwise exploit any product or service based on, embodying, incorporating, or derived from his or her submission, and (c) exercise any and all other present or future rights in his or her submission. Each entrant warrants that the holder of any intellectual property rights, including without limitation, moral rights, in his or her submission, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to entrant the right to grant the license stated above.Each entrant agrees to execute and deliver (or cause his or her representatives to execute and deliver) any additional documents requested by Nikon to perfect, maintain, protect, or enforce Nikon’s and its affiliates’ rights described above…
For other important info about the contest, please read the complete:
- Official Rules at https://www.ineveryframe.com/rules/
- Terms & Conditions at https://www.ineveryframe.com/terms-and-conditions/
- ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ at https://www.ineveryframe.com/home/