Coffee, Cakes and Cameras
May 13, 2015; 10:00 – 13:00
Cost / Person: £15.00; £5 of the cost of each ticket will be going directly to the Prostate Project Cancer Charity.
Nikon London Centre of Excellence
63-64 Margaret Street
London, W1W 8SW, UK
“Pop along to our Coffee, Cakes & Cameras social morning.”
- This event is an informal gathering for all levels of photographers, to chat, share photography stories or try out the latest Nikon kit.
- You can also listen to and talk with our special guest, Mark Seymour, who will be doing a 30 minute talk on his Wedding photography, with the opportunity afterwards to talk to him and ask questions.
- £5 of the cost of each ticket will be going directly to the Prostate Project Cancer Charity.
Since spaces are limited, please book early at https://www.nikon.co.uk/training/booking/Default.aspx?id=3576# .
The highlights of this charity event include:
- trying Nikon cameras & lenses,
- meeting and chatting with other photographers,
- talking with a Professional Photographer,
- getting advice on equipment and images,
- coffee (Tea & Hot chocolate are available), and
Attendees do not need to bring anything with them but everyone is more than welcome to bring in any cameras, equipment or Images that they would like advice on.