150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | C
Categories: OS Telephoto
Typical Photography: Travel, Nature & Wildlife, Sports & Action
- First hyper-telephoto zoom from the Contemporary line
- Lightweight and compact in construction for higher usability
- Water and oil repellent coating on front glass element makes maintenance of the lens surface easier
- Dust proof and splash proof mount
- Filter Size: 95mm
Sigma is organizing its interchangeable lenses into three product lines: Contemporary, Art, and Sports.
Combining quality optics with compactness, the Contemporary line helps photographers get the shot while maintaining lightweight construction.
This lens is designed to capture distant subjects.
This is an update to the previous blog, Gentec Announces Availability of the Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens in Canada.
- This new lens features a more compact design, allowing for lighter weight and better usability when shooting handheld for long periods of time.
- Gentec International just announced that the Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Contemporary lens has a suggested retail price of $1,349.95 in Canada and will be available for Sigma and Canon mounts in April 2015, with a Nikon version to follow in June.
- Canadian Warranty: Like all Sigma lenses, this lens is backed by a comprehensive seven-year Canadian warranty.
For more information, please contact Aimée Houston, Director of Marketing & Communications, at 905-513-7733 or email email@example.com.
Includes: Tripod Collar (TS-71), Lens Hood (LH1050-01),
Appearance and specifications are subject to change for improvement without notice.