Leica has published a firmware update for the M9 to improve performance and fix a couple of bugs:
- Camera Performance:
- Improved compatibility of SDHC cards. Nevertheless, we recommend our customers the “Extreme III” cards from the leading brand “SanDisk”.
- Improved Auto White Balance in conditions with power saving lamps and tungsten light.
- Saving user profiles has been improved (changing from one profile to another did sometimes cause problems)
- Time display in “American” format corrected.
- Auto power off bug fixed (camera did turn off automatically while using the Play Mode or scrolling through the menu).
Download the firmware update ver 1.138 [ZIP 4.2MB]
Download Instruction Firmware 1.138 [PDF 37.6KB]