This video presents “2014 Iphone Photography Awards.”
iPhone Photography Awards™ (IPPAWARDS) is the first and the longest running iPhone photography competition since 2007.
- All photographers compete for the three IPPAWARDS Photographers of the Year titles, 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
- All images must be taken with an iPhone, iPod or an iPad.
- The photos should not be altered in Photoshop or any desktop image processing program.
- The use of any iPhone/iPad App is permissible.
- The IPPAWARDS is not affiliated with Apple Inc.
IPPAWARDS recently announced the winners of the 7th Annual Contest for the Photographers of the Year.
- The categories are: Animals, Abstract, Architecture, Children, Flowers, Food, Landscape, Lifestyle, Nature, News/Events, Panorama, People, Portrait, Seasons, Still Life, Sunset, Travel, Trees, Others.
This year’s winning entries were submitted by 54 iPhone photographers from 17 countries/locations: Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Romania, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States.
- View the top winning photographers here:
- View all the winning photos here:
The winners received the following prizes:
- The top three winners for the Photographer of the Year title received an iPad Air (16GB, Wi-Fi).
- The first place winner in each category was awarded a Gold Bar from the most recognizable private gold mint in the world.
- The work of the top winner and the 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Winners in each category were publicized on IPPAWARDS online gallery and any published IPPAWARDS materials.
- All 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners from each category received an IPPAWARDS certificate.
- Other winners:
- IPPAWARDS judges awarded several Certificates of Honorable Mention to entries to acknowledge talent as they deem fit.