The Gift of Great Gear
“Are you struggling to find the perfect gift for everyone on your list? With so many choices out there, Gentec International has put together holiday guides to help you give the gift of great gear for everyone. From tech essentials to the newest gadgets of the season, our picks are sure to spread holiday cheer no matter your budget. Brands like Energizer, iShieldz, White Diamonds, Nicole Miller, Aimee Wilder, Sigma, Zeiss, Roots Tuff T2, Alpine, Manfrotto, Puma, ENERGY and Klipsch are high on our list (and now yours).
Below are some suggestions for every kind of Him. To see a full list of additional gift ideas, please visit www.gentec-intl.com.”
The Guide To Great Gear For Him
While flannel and wool socks may be every day winter staples for the outdoorsman, the holidays call for something a little more special. If he spends his weekends outdoors hiking, hunting and exploring, get him the best gear for the job.
- Let him observe nature in high definition with a pair of Zeiss CONQUEST HD 8×32 Binoculars. The new HD lens system provides exceptionally true and natural colour fidelity, which helps during observation in twilight conditions. SRP: $999.99 Where to Buy.
- A German handcrafted stainless steel folding blade by Puma Hunting, Sporting, Outdoor Knives is a worthy addition to any hunter’s kit. SRP: $39.99 Where to Buy. Image download.
The Gadget Guy
He’ll have the latest and greatest tech at the top of his wish list this winter. Protect those gadgets from bumps and scratches with the best in device protection.
- Roots Tuff T2 provides complete drop protection for your device, absorbing shock from as much as 12 ft. high. The 2.5 mm silicone sleeve and the EXO-Guard design create a duo layer of impact resistant protection. Available for iPhone 5/5S, BBQ10, BBZ10. SRP: $34.99 Where to Buy. Image download.
- iShieldz KO Impact Resistant screen protectors are made of the strongest and clearest material available, delivering HD clarity while protecting your device from dings and scratches. Available for iPhone 5/5S, Samsung Galaxy S4, BBZ10 and other current generation devices. SRP: starting at $29.99 Where to Buy.
The Car Buff
Make commutes more tolerable and car rides more enjoyable with a top-of-the-line stereo system jam packed with features. And who says it’s only him that gets to enjoy it?
- Alpine Receivers have an array of features geared for true car audio enthusiasts. With features like a built-in HD Radio receiver and a rear USB port for high-speed USB connection to music libraries stored on an iPod, iPhone or USB drive, you’ll have no problem playing the soundtrack to your next road trip. The CDE-HD149BT and CDE-HD148BT CD receivers are $359 and $319 respectively.
If his heart beats with the bass and his happy place would be incomplete without full surround sound, tickle his eardrums with these great gift ideas.
- The Klipsch KMC3 is a Bluetooth enabled portable speaker system. It’s easy to use, with the system being able to connect to most smartphones, portable music players and computers. And with speakers like these, he’ll get a true concert experience whenever you go. Available in black or white. SRP: $299 Where to Buy.
- Upgrade his home theatre experience with an Energy Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer. With undeniable power, the two-way soundbar instantly enhances the sound system without requiring a receiver. SRP: $599 Where to Buy.
Whether the distance travelled is for business or pleasure, this gear will help this frequent flyer capture pictures for home.
- The Manfrotto BeFree Tripod is a travelling photographers dream: light, sturdy, quick to set up and it easily fits into carry-on luggage or a backpack. SRP: $249.95 Where to Buy. Image download.
- Sometimes you need a quality camera lens to truly capture the moment. Use the Sigma Art 35mm F1.4 DG HSM to help create beautiful photos, #nofilter required. Available for Canon, Sigma, and Nikon mounts. SRP: $999.95 Where to Buy.