The following video presents Fuji Guys – FUJIFILM X-H1 – Top Features (Video)
“The Fuji Guys are back to outline the top features of the X-H1 on the video side.“
Fujifilm recently released the FREE firmware update Ver.1.10 for the Fujifilm X-H1 camera body.
The following video presents [BTS] A Little Part of me inside my Photos …/ FUJIFILM:
“Behind the scenes of the short film “A Little Part of me inside my Photos…” featuring Japanese actress Yumi Adachi … directed by Masahiro Aida … Director of Photography: Masahiro Aida …
Gear: FUJIFILM X-H1 & MKX18-55mmT2.9, MKX50-135mmT2.9“
The firmware update will provide the following new functions, compatibilities and improvements:
- Addition of “Focus Bracketing”
The update will enable the photographer to shoot focus distance bracketing up to 999 frames. When the photographer begins shooting, the focal location is shifted with each activation of the shutter by the step of focus shift set from 1 to 10.
- Compatible with the newly developed cinema lens FUJINON MKX18-55mmT2.9 lens and FUJINON MKX50-135mmT2.9 lens
The upgrade will add compatibility for the newly developed FUJINON MKX18-55mmT2.9 lens and FUJINON MKX50-135mmT2.9 lens
1) Aperture information can be displayed on the monitor. The upgrade allows users to select T-stop or F-stop.
2) The upgrade allows users to check the focus distance with the distance indicator shown on the monitor.
3) Automatically corrects the distortion and the color/brightness shading.
4) Camera automatically calculate the White Balance based on the lens position and deliver the color expressions with Film Simulation modes.
- Enlarged and customizable indicators or information
The upgrade allows users to enlarge indicators and information in the viewfinder and/or LCD monitor. This upgrade will also enable users to customize the location of where the information is shown on the display.
- Enhanced Phase Detection AF during movie recording
Enabled phase detection AF at smallest area size when in single point AF, making phase detection AF active all 6 area sizes both in AF-S/AF-C mode.
- Expanded Phase Detection AF Area options during still shooting
Phase detection AF is now available in the smallest size single AF point when shooting in AF-S and AF-C modes. This takes the total phase detection AF areas to 6.
- Enhanced Bluetooth®* connectivity via “FUJIFILM Camera Remote” app.
The upgrade allows users to utilize the following functions with the latest “FUJFIILM Camera Remote” app.
1) It synchronizes “date and time” and/or “location information” of smartphone and tablet devices when used with cameras with Bluetooth® capability
2) The upgrade allows users to select multiple smartphones or tablet devices by paring the cameras.(Up to 7 devices)
3) Update the firmware** of compatible cameras that offer Bluetooth® capability via smartphone or tablet devices.
4) It supports Bluetooth® wireless remote control camera shutter release** for cameras that offer Bluetooth® capability.
* The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by FUJIFILM Corporation is under license.
** An upgrade to the latest “FUJIFILM Camera Remote (Ver.3.2.0)” is required to operate firmware update and camera shutter release.
- Addition of Fn button support for “IS Mode”
The upgrade allows users to set the Fn button as “IS Mode” for quicker setting changes.
- New functions are added to store and read of camera settings by FUJIFILM X Acquire.
Once connecting a camera to a computer via USB cable, the “FUJIFILM X Acquire” allows users to backup/restore camera settings to/from a file. With “FUJIFILM X Acquire” (ver.1.7 or newer), CUSTOM REGISTRATION/EDIT settings are also stored and read.
For other important info and to download the firmware update Ver.1.10, please visit:
The folllowing video presents Chris Weston – Never Miss The Moment with the FUJIFILM X-H1 – Wild Horses of the Camargue:
“In this short video, wildlife photographer Chris Weston talks passionately about his journey from leaving his office job to becoming a professional wildlife photographer. Chris’ wildlife photography journey continues, recently taking him to shoot the beautiful wild horses of the Camargue where he pushed the weather resistance and image stabilisation of the FUJIFILM X-H1 to the max to capture the fast-moving wildlife in harsh climates.
To capture the horses a camera needs to be ready to freeze the action handheld in unpredictable conditions. With a 25% thicker weather-resistant body, lightning fast auto focus and in-body image stabilisation (IBIS), the new X-H1 is always ready.“
Please support this site. Buy the FUJIFILM X-H1 Camera, and the above Fujifilm Cinema Lens as well as Accessories from our Trusted Sponsor B&H Photo-Video, the Professional’s Source, satisfying millions of customers for over 35 years (prices are in USD):