The following video presents Fuji Guys – FUJIFILM X-Pro2 – Top Features:
The Fuji Guys are back to outline the top features of this camera.
Follow the Fuji Guys on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/fujiguys
Fujifilm recently announced that the following cameras and lens received the prestigious 2016 Technical Image Press Association (TIPA) awards:
- FUJIFILM X-Pro2 mirrorless digital camera: TIPA Best Mirrorless CSC Expert Award
- FUJIFILM X-T10 mirrorless digital camera: TIPA Best Mirrorless CSC Entry Level Award
- FUJINON XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR lens: TIPA Best CSC Telephoto Zoom Lens Award
The following video presents Fuji Guys – Fujifilm X-T10 – Top Features:
Triple honors at the 2016 TIPA Awards for Fujifilm with the X-Pro2 and X-T10 digital cameras and the FUJINON XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR
April 18, 2016
FUJIFILM Corporation (President: Shigehiro Nakajima) is delighted to announce three of its products received the 2016 TIPA awards. Widely recognized as the most coveted photo and imaging awards worldwide, the FUJIFILM X-Pro2 mirrorless digital camera and X-T10 mirrorless digital camera, and FUJINON XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR lens were winners in the categories of best mirrorless CSC expert, best mirrorless CSC entry level and best CSC telephoto zoom lens respectively at the 2016 Technical Image Press Association awards (TIPA)*.
Fujifilm X series cameras have consistently triumphed at the TIPA awards 6 years in a row , starting with the “FUJIFILM X100”’ in 2011, both the “FUJIFILM X-Pro1” and “FUJIFILM X-S1” winning awards in 2012, triple honors in 2013 for the “FUJIFILM X-E1”, “FUJIFILM X20” and “FUJINON XF14mmF2.8 R”, double honors in 2014 for the “FUJIFILM X-T1” and “FUJINON XF10-24mmF4 R OIS”, and triple honors in 2015 for the “FUJIFILM X100T”, “FUJIFILM X30” and “FUJINON XF16-55mmF2.8 R LM WR”.
1. TIPA BEST MIRRORLESS CSC EXPERT Award – The “FUJIFILM X-Pro2” Mirrorless Digital Camera
This rangefinder style camera features an Advanced Hybrid Multi Viewfinder that allows users to instantly switch between optical and electronic finders. The camera has a new 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor that teams with a new X-Processor Pro to deliver an ISO range up to 12,800, extendable to ISO 100 and 25,600/51,200. The X-Pro2 has a splash and dust resistant body with more than 61 points of weather sealing. The camera delivers Full HD video 1080p at 60 fps with a bit rate of 36Mbps plus various other framing rates for special effects and worldwide compatibility. For stills, phase detection AF and predictive AF aid in delivering continuous shooting up to 8 fps.
2. TIPA BEST MIRRORLESS CSC ENTRY LEVEL Award – The “FUJIFILM X-T10” Mirrorless Digital Camera
With many of the features of higher-end X-series cameras, the X-T10 is a viable option for hobbyists and creative photographers who want to become involved in quality imaging and extensive lens offerings at an affordable price. The X-T10 has a 16MP X-Trans CMOS II APS-C size sensor and Fujifilm’s EXR Processor II inside its magnesium alloy body. Native ISO is 200 to 6400, expandable to 100/51,200. Viewing options include a 2.36 million dot OLED EVF and a tilting 3-inch 920k dot LCD. The camera can record Full HD videos and has a built-in stereo microphone, plus WiFi connectivity and the option for remote control operation from a smartphone or tablet.
3. TIPA BEST CSC TELEPHOTO ZOOM LENS Award – The “FUJINON XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR” X Mount Interchangeable lens
Yielding an equivalent 152-609mm focal length range, this lens is constructed with 21 elements in 14 groups and includes 5 ED lenses and one Super ED lens. It is water and dust resistant; a fluorine coating has been added for further protection in outdoor shooting conditions. The FUJINON XF 100-400 is designed for handheld shooting with a 5-stop image stabilization system and twin linear motors for fast AF. It features a rounded 9-blade aperture and is compatible with the XF1.4X TC WR teleconverter.
Fujifilm will continue to work on the development of excellent products and services that address user needs, thereby contributing to the further development of photographic culture.
* TIPA (Technical Image Press Association) is one of the most powerful and influential photographic industry organizations in the world with membership from 27 photo and imaging magazines in 16 countries, across five continents. Every year, it reviews image-related products released in Europe and awards the best product in each category
For inquiries on information in this media release, contact:
Please contact your nearest Fujifilm office.
For information on Fujifilm subsidiaries and distributors, please access the following URL.
The following video presents XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR x X-Photographers / FUJIFILM:
4 motor sport photographers: Andrew Hall, Dirk Bogaerts, Jeff Carter, and John Rourke talk about the super telephoto zoom lens XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR when they tried the lens at the Fuji Speedway.
The following video presents XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR OIS Performance comparison / FUJIFILM:
- This movie compares the performance of the optical image stabilization of FUJINON LENS XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR when the OIS is turned on and off.
You can buy these Fujifilm cameras and lens at B&H (prices are in USD):
- Fujifilm X-T10 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 18-55mm Lens (Silver)
- Fujifilm X-T10 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens (Silver)
- Fujifilm X-T10 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 18-55mm Lens (Black)
- Fujifilm X-T10 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Silver, Body Only)
- Fujifilm X-T10 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Black, Body Only)
- Fujifilm X-T10 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens (Black)