International Food Photography Day is November 13, 2014.
In association with Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year, Fujifilm UK will be celebrating International Food Photography Day on Thursday 13th November, and offering you the chance to win a personalised Fujifilm X-E2 camera and XF18-55mm lens (worth £1078 or $1706.47 US at the current excange rate).
- Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year is the world’s leading awards recognising the art and diversity of food photography.
This video presents Fuji Guys – Fujifilm X-E2 – First Look.
- The Fuji Guys show you the button and controls on this camera.
The International Food Photography Day Competition
- The theme is Snap the Rainbow. “It’s really simple, all you have to do is capture the beautiful colours of food with your camera (doesn’t have to be a Fujifilm camera) and share them…”
- To allow participants to contribute around the world, all entries must be tweeted or posted on Facebook between midday GMT on the 12th November and midday GMT on the 14th November 2014.
- There are two ways to enter the competition and upload your “Snap the Rainbow” photos
- Twitter: Upload your image to Twitter and include the twitter accounts @foodphotoaward and @Fujifilm_UK and the hashtag #allfoodsbrightandcolourful .
- Facebook: Alternatively, post them onto the International Food Photography Day 2014 Facebook Event here.
- The prize consista of the Fujifilm X-E2 compact system camera and a XF18-55mm lens. The 18-55mm versatile short zoom lens covers a variety of frequently used focal lengths from 18mm wide angle to 55mm telephoto.
- The Fujifilm X-E2 camera and lens prize will also be customised with one of the following Fujifilm Signature colours and textures, from which the winner can choose:
For further information please contact, Sue Richmond at Kenyon Communications by emailing sue@
More info as well as Full Terms and Conditions can be found at http://www.internationalfoodphotographyday.com