The following video presents Instax SP-2 Printer Product Video:
NEXT GENERATION INSTAX SHARE PRINTER SP-2 ARRIVES IN SOPHISTICATED STYLE
Totally new design, beautiful image quality, improved WiFi connection, quieter operation and improved app make the Share Printer SP-2
the must-have mobile accessory
Valhalla, N.Y., June 27, 2016 – FUJIFILM North America Corporation is excited to announce the new instax SHARE SP-2 that lets you print out your best smartphone pictures faster than ever in high quality credit-card sized prints. Following an incredible response from customers, Fujifilm continues to expand the INSTAX product line to give users even more ways to get creative with their instant pictures that can be shared quickly in-person and online with #myinstax.
This next generation instax SHARE SP-2 features a sleek body, crisp image quality, improved WiFi connectivity and a refined operation, all in two new body colors – Silver and Gold – with added texture for classic good looks. The new SHARE SP-2 improves its speed over the original Share SP-1 by printing smoothly and quietly in just 10 seconds compared to 16 seconds in the previous model.
Unique ways to create
With the new instax SHARE SP-2 users can now get creative with new filters and templates. Using “Custom filter,” the SP-2 lets you adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation of the image as you like. For even more design possibilities, “Collage template” lets you combine two to four images into one photo. And with the new “Split template” feature, you can have one picture on two prints for personalized decorative creations. Try the instax SHARE SP-2 and see just how much more you can do with all of your pictures on your phone or tablet.
New SHARE app launched
Fujifilm is also excited to launch a brand new SHARE app for the instax SHARE SP-2 that features a fresh user interface, new creative filters and easier navigation so that users can start printing their best pictures right away. The new app is available now on App Store and Google Play.
instax SHARE SP-2 key features:
- Available in Silver and Gold body colors
- Create instax photos by sending images from smartphones and tablets using the free SHARE app
- High resolution images with print pixels of 800×600 dots and 320 dpi to show detailed gradations, facial expressions, characters or objects clearly
- Uses 256 levels per color (RGB)
- A new laser exposure system achieves a faster printing time of 10 seconds from print data transfer to print output
- New filters and templates added to the new SHARE app
- Custom filters, Collage and Split templates
- Easily transfer images from Social Networks
- Combine two to four images into one photo
- Real Time template
- “Real Time Template” adds the date, place, weather, temperature, and humidity to the image
- Adjustable brightness, contrast and saturation to create your own original instax photos
- The simple, yet sophisticated design has a modern, sharp shape and rich colors
- Equipped with a rechargeable battery that charges via micro USB port
- Supports JPEG and PNG files
Availability and Pricing
The new instax SHARE SP-2 will be available in mid July 2016 in the U.S. for USD $199.95. Instax Mini Instant film is sold separately for USD $19.95 for a double pack with 20 exposures.
To learn more about its features, visit instax SHARE SP-2.
Look for instax on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
About FUJIFILM North America Corporation, Electronic Imaging
For more information, please visit www.fujifilmusa.com/northamerica, go to www.twitter.com/fujifilmus to follow Fujifilm on Twitter, or go to www.facebook.com/FujifilmNorthAmerica to Like Fujifilm on Facebook. To receive news and information direct from Fujifilm via RSS, subscribe at www.fujifilmusa.com/rss.
FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Tokyo, Japan brings continuous innovation and leading-edge products to a broad spectrum of industries, including: healthcare, with medical systems, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics; graphic systems; highly functional materials, such as flat panel display materials; optical devices, such as broadcast and cinema lenses; digital imaging; and document products. These are based on a vast portfolio of chemical, mechanical, optical, electronic, software and production technologies. In the year ended March 31, 2015, the company had global revenues of $20.8 billion, at an exchange rate of 120 yen to the dollar. Fujifilm is committed to environmental stewardship and good corporate citizenship. For more information, please visit: www.fujifilmholdings.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Please support this site. You can buy the Fujifilm Instax Share SP-2 from our Trusted Sponsor B&H Photo-Video, the Professional’s Source, satisfying millions of customers for over 35 years (prices are in USD):
– Fujifilm instax SHARE Smartphone Printer SP-2 (Silver)
– Fujifilm instax SHARE Smartphone Printer SP-2 (Gold)
Your browser does not support iFrame.