The following video presents Inspire Printing – Visitors’ impressions | Fujifilm:
“Inspire Printing: Visitors each tell us about their impressions of the exhibition… It is a display of 279 photographs taken by Fujifilm employees from all over Europe –because there are many moments throughout a day worth being captured, printed and presented…“
Fujifilm invites all European countries to participate and take part in the Fujifilm “Shoot.Print.Share @ Inspire Printing” photographic exhibition to be held at Photokina.
Taking the theme “Celebrate the everyday”, the photograph should highlight the value of everyday moments as a worthwhile subject for photography.
- As an extra incentive, the first 5,000 submissions will get for FREE their image printed on FUJIFILM Original Photo Paper and mounted on a stylish square FUJIFILM Fujiblox in 20x20cm format and sent to their home address at no cost.
- The exhibition will be held at the Photokina in Cologne, Germany, in the period 26 until 29 September 2018. The photos will be shown on special exhibit spaces (“Exhibition”).
Eligibility & Entry
- Photographs for inclusion in the exhibition can be submitted by any photography enthusiast, from amateur to professional photographer – it makes no difference if it was taken on a smartphone or a camera.
- Participation is restricted to individuals aged 18 and over.
- Each person can participate with one photo.
- In order to participate in the Exhibition the person must upload a photo through the online form on the FUJIFILM website inspire-printing.eu in accordance with the conditions stipulated in https://www.inspire-printing.eu/index.php?sec=page&uid=5ac3895270bbd7_83459713
- Photo can be uploaded until 31 July 2018 at 23:59 h.
- For uploading the photo the participant must use the online form at https://www.inspire-printing.eu/
- It is not permitted to submit photos in a different way.
- The photo and the submitted information will be stored till the end of the exhibition.
- The photo will be printed by FUJIFILM at its cost.
- The (printed) photo will be shown on special exhibit spaces at the Photokina 2018. The photo will be exhibited only together with the first and last name of the participant and the image title. The first and last name of the participant and the image titles will be imprinted on the photo.
- The participant does not have an entitlement to exhibition of the photo.
- Europe-wide exhibition “Shoot. Print. Share @ Inspire Printing” will display 5,000 photographs at photokina 2018.
…By uploading an image the participant irrevocably transfers to FUJIFILM and its associated companies, simple usage rights without time or geographical limitation for the Exhibition and associated PR activities. This includes in particular the publication, reproduction, illustration and publishing of the photograph for the purpose of own advertising within the context of the Exhibition and presentation of FUJIFILM. This consent includes specifically the use of the submitted photograph for
a) presentation in the Exhibition,
b) illustration in publications and press reporting in media on the Exhibitions and
c) information in the FUJIFILM intranet and social networks, as well as the website and social networks of Koelnmesse GmbH (being organiser of the Photokina).
Any further use, including commercial use, shall require separate consent by the participant.
….The participant declares his or her consent to receiving no compensation or fee for the provision of the photograph.
…The participation is subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
…Protecting personal data is extremely important to FUJIFILM. The data is collected, processed and stored purely to enable FUJIFILM to hold the Exhibition and perform media and social media activities as described in this document. The data will be made public as described in this document. By uploading the photo the participant consents thereto.
The printed photos will be destroyed after the end of the Exhibition.
The uploaded photos and the submitted data will be deleted the lasted on 31 December 2018.
For other important info, and to read the complete Terms and Conditions, please visit https://www.inspire-printing.eu/index.php?sec=page&uid=5ac3895270bbd7_83459713
Enjoy! / Amusez vous bien!
Fujifilm to present “Shoot.Print.Share @ Inspire Printing” photographic exhibition at photokina 2018
FUJIFILM will be present again at Photokina 2018 in Cologne, the world’s leading trade fair for photography, video and imaging, this year held from 26th to 29th September. This year Fujifilm under the slogan “Every photo is worth printing” does launch a Europe-wide invitation to all photography enthusiasts on 1st May and running through to 31st July 2018 to upload a photograph to be considered for participation in the exhibition. All European countries have been invited to participate and take part in the Fujifilm “Shoot.Print.Share @ Inspire Printing” photographic exhibition to be held at Photokina. As an extra incentive, the first 5,000 submissions will get for free their image printed on FUJIFILM Original Photo Paper and mounted on a stylish square FUJIFILM Fujiblox in 20x20cm format and sent to their home address at no cost.
Celebrate the everyday
Photographs for inclusion in the exhibition can be submitted by any photography enthusiast, from amateur to professional photographer – it makes no difference if it was taken on a smartphone or a camera. Taking the theme “Celebrate the everyday”, the photograph should highlight the value of everyday moments as a worthwhile subject for photography.
Europe-wide exhibition “Shoot. Print. Share @ Inspire Printing” will display 5,000 photographs at photokina 2018
In focus: an image you can touch
Inspire Printing started at Europa 2017, with the first exhibition in Dusseldorf, at which photographs taken by Fujifilm employees from around Europe were presented. Through “@ Inspire Printing”, Fujifilm wants to encourage people to think about the different experience they have when handling a photograph and so encourage them to print their own images.
Photo is – photographic event in Japan
The idea for the European “@ Inspire Printing” exhibition comes within the framework of the now popular “Photo Is” photographic event run by Fujifilm over the past 10 years in Japan. So far, a total of more than 280,000 images have been collected in the context of the project and exhibited in several Japanese cities. Through the Photo Is/Inspire Printing events, Fujifilm – as the world’s biggest photographic and imaging company – aims to increase awareness that it’s not just taking photographs, but also printing images that is part of our photographic heritage.
To upload photographs, and for terms and conditions of entry plus further information, go to www.inspire-printing.eu
For further information, please contact:
FUJIFILM Europe GmbH
Heesenstraße 31, D-40549 Düsseldorf
Phone: +49 (0) 211 50 89 203