Notice of Application Software Used with “macOS 11.0 Big Sur”
November 16, 2020
Updated: November 25, 2020
Thank you very much for using FUJIFILM products.
We have checked the performance of our application software used with “macOS 11.0 Big Sur” which was newly released from Apple. As a result, we have confirmed the symptoms described below.
We will fix the symptoms by upgrading the application software. And we plan to post the upgraded ones sequentially on our global website.
Therefore, if you plan to upgrade the OS, keep in mind that those symptoms will occur.
Your understanding is highly appreciated.
(1) FUJIFILM Pixel Shift Combiner Installer for Mac (Ver.1.0.0)
(2) FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO Installer for Mac (Ver.1.11.0 or before)
(3) FUJIFILM X Acquire Installer for Mac (Ver.1.16.0 or before)
(4) FUJIFILM X Webcam Installer for Mac (Ver.2.0 or before)
(5) “FUJIFILM Tether Plugin PRO for GFX” for Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® Classic CC / 6 (Mac) (Ver.126.96.36.199 or before)
(6) Tether Shooting Plug-in PRO for Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® (Mac) (Ver.188.8.131.52 or before) *
(7) Tether Shooting Plug-in for Adobe® Photoshop®Lightroom® (Mac) (Ver.184.108.40.206 or before) *
(8) Tether Shooting Plug-in PRO for GFX (Mac) (Ver.220.127.116.11 or before) *
* Software purchased from the Adobe Add-ons.
Symptoms on the Mac with macOS 11.0 Big Sur
(1) When you start the application below, in some cases a PC doesn’t recognize a camera.
(2) Even if the PC recognizes the camera, the PC sometimes doesn’t recognize the camera after AUTO POWER OFF function works and you turn on the camera.
If you encounter the symptoms, try the tentative solutions below.
Clicking “OFF” of “Tethered shooting extension button” and then “ON” makes the PC recognize the camera.
(1) Start the application after connecting a camera to a PC.
(2) If AUTO POWER OFF function works, turn off and on the camera and start the application again.
(3) If AUTO POWER OFF function frequently works, change its setting to OFF.
November 25, 2020 updated
FUJIFILM Pixel Shift Combiner (Ver.1.0.0) is added to the applicable application software above. Compatibility with macOS 11.0 Big Sur is added to the application software below. Download them from the website and install them.
- The application software below compatible with macOS 11.0 Big Sur have been disclosed on the Adobe website.
- Tether Shooting Plug-in PRO for Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom®
- Tether Shooting Plug-in for Adobe® Photoshop®Lightroom®
- Tether Shooting Plug-in PRO for GFX
macOS is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.