This video presents Come to The Photography Show 2015.
The Photography Show 2015 (21-24 March 2015, NEC, Birmingham) is the UK event for aspiring photographers of all levels.
With an incredible line-up of leading brands, show bargains, live demos and inspirational speakers, you’ll enjoy a great day out dedicated to all things photography.
Canon (United Kingdom) invites you to enter the Canon The Photography Show Facebook Competition – Canon UK and Ireland.
- All entrants (“Participants”) must be UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over.
- No purchase is necessary, it is free to enter this competition and images must be taken on a Canon device.
- The photo must be original and taken by the Participant.
Canon (United Kingdom) is giving you the chance to win one of five prizes.
There will be a total of 5 prizes available which will include the following:
- A pair of tickets to The Photography Show.
- A pair of tickets to the VIP Canon stand event at The Photography Show.
- Your photograph displayed on the Canon stand during The Photography Show.
- Your image printed on one of our large format printers at The Photography Show.
To Enter This Competition:
- Simply submit a photo in the comments of the Canon UK The Photography Show Facebook post with the hashtag #CanonPhotoShow under the theme ‘A new perspective on a city’, on https://www.facebook.com/CanonUKLtd
- Multiple entries/images are permitted and more than one image from any one entrant may be chosen for publication but prizes will be strictly limited to one per person.
All entries must be received between 09:00 on Wednesday 25th February 2015 and 17:30 on Wednesday 4th March 2015 (UK time).
Canon will decide on the overall winners.
- These images will be judged on their representation of the theme based on common criteria such as composition and lighting.
…By submitting images to enter this competition, all entrants are deemed to have granted Canon permission to use their images on Canon owned social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook and Google+ and to use it in connection with this promotion without limitation (this may include future publication in reference to this promotion or a similar promotion)…
You also agree to be contacted by Canon for the purposes of administrating the competition or in the event that Canon wishes to discuss any other use of the picture submitted to the competition….
Subject to the clause 9 Canon reserves the right to re-post, display, reproduce or publish, or give permission to display reproduce or publish any entry without payment to the author of the photograph…
Canon (UK) Ltd reserves the right to publish the name and town and county of the winner or to publicise any prize giving presentation after the date of the competition. If the winner does not wish such details to be published, they must advise Canon (UK) Ltd at time of being notified that they have won….
These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.