The following video presents Why a Canon PowerShot G7x?:
- Canon PowerShot G7x
- Scott Kelby gives a quick overview of the high-quality and compact PowerShot G7 X Digital Camera.
UPDATE: September 22, 2015
Canon: Digital Photo Professional 4.3.1 RAW Processing Software for Mac OS X is the Newer Update: USA Release Date: 8/17/15; Europe Release Date: 7 August 2015: DSLR Support Includes Certain EOS Cameras, and PowerShot G7 X, PowerShot G1 X Mark II Cameras
Canon USA: Digital Photo Professional 4.3.0 for Mac OS X
- Changes for Digital Photo Professional (DPP) 4.3.0 for Mac OS X :
- – Newly supported EOS Kiss X70 / EOS REBEL T5 / EOS 1200D / EOS Hi, EOS M2, EOS M, EOS 60Da, EOS 60D, PowerShot G7 X, and PowerShot G1 X Mark II.
- Supported Models:
EOS Kiss X70 / EOS REBEL T5 / EOS 1200D / EOS Hi, EOS M2, EOS M, EOS 60Da, EOS 60D, PowerShot G7 X, PowerShot G1 X Mark II, EOS 5DS, EOS 5DS R, EOS 8000D / EOS REBEL T6s / EOS 760D, EOS Kiss X8i / EOS REBEL T6i / EOS 750D, EOS-1D C, EOS-1D X, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 6D, EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 70D, EOS 7D, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS Kiss X7i / EOS REBEL T5i / EOS 700D, EOS Kiss X7 / EOS REBEL SL1 / EOS 100D, EOS M3
Digital Photo Professional 4 is a genuine, Canon-made application for browsing, selecting, and developing RAW images. It is equipped with various image adjustment functions in the Picture Style format and allows the user to make speedy image adjustments with freedom.
- For more details and to download the new update DPP 4.3.0 from the Canon USA site, please go to the link that is given in the above update September 22, 2015 .
Canon Europe: Digital Photo Professional 4.3.0
Digital Photo Professional (DPP) is a high-performance RAW image processing, viewing and editing software for EOS digital cameras and PowerShot models with RAW capability.
- Using DPP you can perform basic and advanced editing and printing of RAW images.
- An example of the available editing functions are image rotation, white balance adjustment, dynamic-range adjustment, colour adjustment and fine-tuning of tone curve characteristics.
- DPP supports sRGB, Adobe RGB, Wide Gamut RGB and Colour Management System (CMS) using the International Colour Consortium (ICC) Profile.
- You can download the latest version of DPP or an update for your current version by selecting your product from the EOS camera or PowerShot range page.
- A helpful user manual for DPP is also available for download from the same location by selecting the manuals tab.
- Digital Photo Professional is included in the initial software setup for your Canon camera.
Canon recently released an updated version. the DPP 4.3.0 which incorporates critical fixes including:
- a phenomenon in which the picture style set on the camera is not transferred to Digital Photo Professional properly and
- a phenomenon in which the copy and paste command using keyboard shortcuts cannot be used for the folder name.
New key features of DPP 4.3.0 are listed in the Canon Europe press release below.
You can download DPP 4.3.0 now, FREE of charge, from Canon Europe’s support site: please go to the link that is given in the above update September 22, 2015 .
Canon has released an updated version of its popular Digital Photo Professional 4 (DPP 4) RAW processing software, which expands the support of its DSLRs to include EOS 1200D, EOS 60Da and EOS 60D as well as its PowerShot G7 X and PowerShot G1 X Mark II premium expert compacts and EOS M2 and EOS M Compact System Cameras…
The new update – version 4.3.0 – also incorporates two critical fixes, including a phenomenon in which the picture style set on the camera is not transferred to Digital Photo Professional properly and a phenomenon in which the copy and paste command using keyboard shortcuts cannot be used for the folder name.
“As part of Canon’s ongoing development of its Digital Photo Professional software, regular updates and fixes keep it up to date with our end users. Canon always listens carefully to customer feedback and this latest update is an example of that,” commented Mike Burnhill, Canon Europe’s Professional Imaging Technical Support Programme manager.
DPP 4.3.0: KEY FEATURES
- Faster, real-time adjustments
- Improved RAW file workflow
- Better, more approachable user interfaces
- Compatible with 64-bit native environments
- Colour adjustments for specific colour gamuts
- Improved highlight recovery provides expanded tonality
- Improved shadow recovery function
- Support for movie playback
- Auto Lighting Optimizer can be applied to JPEG images
- Better integration with EOS Utility 3 software
You can download DPP 4.3.0 now, free of charge, from Canon Europe’s support site here. Just click on your camera – EOS-1D X, EOS-1D C, EOS 5DS, EOS 5DS R, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 6D, EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 60Da, EOS 60D, EOS 70D, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS 760D, EOS 750D, EOS 700D, EOS 100D, EOS 1200D, EOS M3, EOS M2, EOS M, PowerShot G7 X and PowerShot G1 X Mark II – and select DPP 4.3.0 from the software options to download.
The following video presents First Look: Canon PowerShot G1X Mark II compact camera review:
A superstar reborn! With DSLR performance and Canon PowerShot portability, the G1X Mark II compact camera has arrived.
Be the first to explore why the Canon PowerShot G1X Mark II is much better than the original compact camera with our first look video – presented by Lee and Chris.
Canon’s crown jewel of compacts, the PowerShot G1X Mark II boasts the best imaging performance ever seen in a Canon compact camera, making it the perfect addition to your photography bag.
Without a doubt, a true photographer’s point and shoot, the Canon developed 12.8 MP High Sensitivity large format CMOS sensor and fast f/2.0 zoom lens makes the PowerShot G1X Mark II the latest, most advanced and highest quality high performance compact camera yet!
Plus, with Wi-Fi, NFC and remote shooting, the G1X Mark II easily connects to other devices so you can share your images with ease.