The following video presents Photo24 London 2014 – BrownBear Photography:
A selection of images taken during the 24 hour period of the Photo24 London 2014 event organised by Advanced Photographer magazine and Nikon.
Advanced Photographer, Nikon & and Nikon School
‘Photo 24’: 24 Hours of Photography Event Around London
12 noon on 20 June 2015 to 12 noon on 21 June, 2015
Nikon Center Of Excellence
63-64 Margaret Street
W1W 8SW, UK
Call Nikon: 0330 123 0934
Email Nikon: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the Longest day of the Year, Advanced Photographer in association with Nikon and Nikon School are running a FREE, 24 hours of photography event around London on the 20th-21st June 2015.
- It is open to all photographers regardless of brand loyalty and ability.
Due to its great success last year we are delighted to be running this event again with Advanced Photographer! Join us in one of the worlds greatest cities: London for a 24 hours of photography event! This is welcome to everyone- whether you want to complete a 24 hours of photography challenge, or just join the event for a few hours.
Things to Bring:
- Lens(es) – wide angle and telephoto to 200mm if possible
- Memory card
- Tripod – one with a metal quick release plate would be best if possible
- A bag to cover the camera in case it rains
- Suitable personal clothing too so check the weather forecast
- New for 2015, Photo 24 is offering four paid-for events for those who like a little more structure to their day.