Tutorials on how to add a film grain effect into your photos.
With all the discussions we have about digital cameras producing too much noise at high ISOs, some readers may be surprised to learn that the right kind of noise may not be a bad thing in a photo.
In fact, high ISO film grain (especially in B&W) has a charming effect all its own. In the following tutorials, the authors show how to add that film grain effect.
Film Grain Effect Tutorials:
– Film Grain Effect in Photoshop
– Natural Film Grain using Photoshop
– Realistic Film Grain in Photoshop [step-by-step tutorial]
– Film Grain Effect in Flash
– How to create a Film Grain effect in Flash