The following video presents α7R II -The High-resolution 4K movie in 35mm Full-frame vol.02 | α | Sony:
The α7R II is the world’s first* camera to offer 4K movie recording in full-frame format, allowing users to capture the full-frame image sensor’s expanded expressive power in 4K resolution. Users can choose Super 35mm or full frame, according to their creative intentions and purposes.
*Among digital cameras with a full-frame image sensor. As of June 2015 press release, based on Sony research.
Sony invites you to enter the 2016 Tweet Sony Electronics at CES Sweepstakes.
Please read the Sweepstakes Official Rules below.
2016 Sony Electronics at CES Twitter Sweepstakes
by Communications 01/05/2016
It’s that time of the year again! We’re at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, showing off the latest and greatest Sony has to offer. If you’re not on the show floor, don’t fret. Here’s an opportunity for you to get in on the fun and win some Sony gear.
Enter for a chance to win the following prizes:
- Tuesday, January 5thprize: High-Res Wireless Speaker (model SRS-X88)
- Wednesday, January 6th prize: PS4 (model 3001356)
- Thursday, January 7th prize: Sony Alpha7RII (model ILCE7RM2/B )
- Friday, January 8th prize: Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones (model XB950BT)
Want in on this? Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win:
Each day during the Promotion fill in the blank: “The #SonyCES gadget I want in my life is __________ #SonySweepstakes” and tweet your answer to @SonyElectronics.
Make sure #SonyCES and #SonySweepstakes is included in your tweet or you won’t be entered. This is a must!
Example: @SonyElectronics The #SonyCES gadget I want in my life is the RX 100 IV camera #SonySweepstakes
Not on Twitter®? No problem. Submit your response each day during the Promotion Period in the comments section of this Sony Blog post. Make sure you provide your correct email address so we can contact you if you win.
One entry is allowed per person per day during the Promotion Period, and only U.S. residents, 18 years and older are eligible. Five winners will be selected at random.
The Promotion Period is from January 5-9, 2016 and the daily sweepstakes starts at 6:00:01 p.m. PT, and ends at 5:59:59 p.m. PT each day.
Winners will be contacted via direct message on Twitter or through the email address provided on the Sony Blog with the entry post. Check the official rules below for details. Good luck!
How To Enter: Each day during the Promotion Period fill in the blank: “The #SonyCES gadget I want to play with most is______________ #SonySweepstakes” and tweet your answer to @SonyElectronics.
2016 Tweet Sony Electronics at CES Sweepstakes Official Rules
OPEN ONLY TO ELIGIBLE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 YEARS OLD AS OF TIME OF ENTRY.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASING A SONY PRODUCT WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY:This “2016 Tweet Sony Electronics at CES Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is only open to natural persons who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (excluding territories) and age 18 or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sony Electronics Inc. (“Sony” or “Sponsor”), their affiliates and members of immediate family (spouse and parent, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, of such employees, sales representatives, distributors, advertising/Sweepstakes/web design agencies and/or their affiliates, assigns or representatives; (hereinafter referred to collectively as “Sony & Others”) and all other persons or entities associated with the development, administration, Sweepstakes, execution of, or supply to this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited.
- HOW TO ENTER:To enter the Sweepstakes each day during the Promotion Period, visit http://blog.sony.com (“Sony Blog”) and post your answers to the question as a comment on the Sony Blog post “2016 Tweet Sony Electronics at CES Sweepstakes”.
Additional profile information will be optional and not required to enter the Sweepstakes, and will not impact your chances of winning. Answers can also be posted via Twitter to @SonyElectronics, and using the hashtag #SonyCES and #SonySweepstakes.
Each day during the Promotion Period fill in the blank: “The #SonyCES gadget I want to play with most is ______________ #SonySweepstakes” and tweet your answer to @SonyElectronics.
Make sure #SonyCES AND #SonySweepstakes is included in your tweet or you won’t be entered. This is a must!
Example: @SonyElectronics The #SonyCES gadget I want to play with most is the Xperia phone #SonySweepstakes.
The entry/Tweet (i) may not be inappropriate, offensive, libelous or defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized, as determined by Sony in its sole discretion; (ii) must not be harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way, as determined by Sony in its sole discretion; (iii) may not violate or encourage others to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (iv) may not defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or property rights or any other third party rights; (v) may not contain commercial or corporate advertising, including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, and slogans, other than those relating to Sony; (vi) may not include any viruses, worms, corrupt files, Trojan horses, or other forms of corruptive code or content that may harm or compromise the Sweepstakes website, associated third party websites and/or the proper conduct of the Sweepstakes; (vii) may not use any watermarks or distinguishing artist marks (such as signatures); and (viii) if found to be in violation of these rules will be disqualified and therefore removed from the Sweepstakes.
- PROMOTION PERIOD:The Promotion consists of four (4) daily sweepstakes, each starting and ending on the dates and times described in the table below. Non-winning entries from one daily sweepstakes will not be carried forward to subsequent daily sweepstakes.
|Daily Sweepstakes||Start Date
(as of 6:00:01 P.M., PT that day)
(as of 5:59:59 P.M., PT that day)
|Random Drawing Date||Approximate Notification Date|
The Sweepstakes starts on January 5, 2016 at 6:00:01 P.M Pacific Standard Time (“PT”) and ends January 9, 2016 at 5:59:59 P.M. PT (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by Sony during the Promotion Period. Limit one entry per day per person. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sony and will not be returned. Online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered subscriber of the e-mail account from which the entry is made. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- SELECTION OF WINNER:As set forth in the table in Rule 3, selection of the winners will be at random from the lot of eligible entrants who fill in the blank: “The #SonyCES gadget I want to play with most is _________ #SonySweepstakes” and tweet their response to @SonyElectronics via Twitter or post their response via the Sony Blog during the Promotion Period. All decisions by Sony regarding selection of the winners shall be binding and final in all respects.
- PRIZES: There will be four (4) winners.
With respect to the 1/5/16 Daily Sweepstakes eligible entrants, one (1) Prize Winner will receive one (1) Wireless Speaker with Wi-Fi®/Bluetooth® (model SRS-X88) (approximate retail value (“ARV”) $399.99);
With respect to the 1/6/16 Daily Sweepstakes eligible entrants, one (1) Prize Winner will receive one (1)PlayStation 4 (model 3001356) (ARV $349.99) ;
With respect to the 1/7/16 Daily Sweepstakes eligible entrants, one (1) Prize Winner will receive one (1) Sony Alpha 7RII (model ILCE7RM2/B) (ARV $3,199.99);
With respect to the 1/8/16 Daily Sweepstakes eligible entrants, one (1) Prize Winner will receive one (1) XB950BT Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones (model MDR-XB950BT) (ARV $199.99).
The prizes in this Sweepstakes are nontransferable, nonredeemable for cash, and non-substitutable, except that Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, substitute a prize or any component thereof with one of equal or greater value.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be required to sign and return within ten (10) days of notification or attempted notification of being a potential winner, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Compliance (including Social Security Number as required for tax reporting purposes) & Publicity/Liability Release (where permitted by law), or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and, time allowing, an alternate potential winner(s) will be selected. Winner is responsible for any taxes due as a result of receipt of Prize. If the Prize is won by a minor in his/her state of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian must sign and return all required aforementioned documents.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to participants who tweet on Twitter or post on the Sony Blog during the Promotion Period as stated in Rule 2 and who are legal residents of the US or DC and are 18 years or older and have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at time of entry .
- RELEASE: By acceptance of a Prize, the winner releases Sony from and against any and all liability and claims or causes of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property with respect to all aspects of this Sweepstakes, including those arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes, any Prize related activity whether sponsored by Sony or third parties, or the acceptance or possession or use/misuse of the Prize or any component of the Prize.
ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKESIS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SONY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
SONY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
- DISPUTES: Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Sweepstakes Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Delaware and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Delaware. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual incurred out-of-pocket expenses (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages..
- GENERAL: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to these Sweepstakes Official Rules and the decisions of Sony, which are final and binding in all matters and all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes the winner’s consent to the use of his/her name, biographical information, photograph, and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes as determined by Sony or its designees without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sony is not responsible for any entries that are lost, late, undelivered, or misdelivered.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners send your request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to Attn: CES 2016 Tweet Sony Twitter Sweepstakes Official Rules at 16535 Via Esprillo, San Diego, CA 92127 no later than March 31, 2016.
Sponsor: Sony Electronics Inc., 16535 Via Esprillo, San Diego, CA 92127.
2016 Tweet Sony Electronics at CES Sweepstakes Official Rules may not be reprinted or republished in whole or in part without the prior written permission of Sony Electronics Inc.
Copyright 2016 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved.
You can buy the Sony Alpha7RII at B&H:
- Sony Alpha a7R II Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only) – USD $3,198.00