“Send us your favorite “Birds” themed road trip photo!
Photographs must incorporate the theme of “Birds.” For example, photos can be live birds, plastic flamingos, winged roadside sculptures–whatever: If it has wings and feathers, it flies!”
- A Grand Prize winner will receive a prize package including US $300,and his/her winning photograph will be published in American Road magazine.
- A panel of American Road staff will select a finalist from all eligible entries based on the following criteria (“Judging Criteria”): Creativity (50%) and photographic quality (50%) — in accordance with the contest theme.
- A runner up may also be selected, in which case that individual will receive US $100, and his/her winning photograph will be published in American Road magazine.
- Judges reserve the right to award up to four ‘honorable mention’ prizes, in which case each honorable mention will have his/her photograph published in American Road magazine.
- The Contest is open only to US residents who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at time of entry, and who do NOT reside in Arizona, New Jersey, or Vermont.
- To enter, complete an entry form on americanroadmagazine.com/photocontest.
- All entries must be submitted and received by September 30, 2014 at 11:59:00 p.m. ET.
- There is no limit on the number of entries per person.
- Photographs must have been taken within two (2) years before the date of entry.
“By entering the Contest, all entrants warrant that he/she is the owner of the photograph (and all the intellectual property rights in the photograph submitted) and grants an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to Authorized Parties to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the entries (along with a name credit) in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in any media now or hereafter known, including, but not limited to: Display at a potential exhibition of winners; publication of a book featuring select entries in the Contest; publication in American Road magazine or online, highlighting entries or winners of the Contest…”
The winner(s) names will be published in the Winter 2014 issue of American Road magazine.
Please click here to read the complete rules of the 2014 contest.
|Phone:||+1 877-285-5434 Ext 1|