The following video presents Urban Explorers- CANON BERLIN FILM FESTIVAL 2015 competition:
This is our interpretation of “Space to Play”, what’s yours?
If you want to win a VIP experience at the world renowned Berlin International Film Festival 2015, upload your interpretation of “Space to Play” in a 15 second film to the Canon UK Facebook page and quote #SpacetoPlay.
The theme is “Space to Play”.
For the Film Competition, there will be five (5) pan films shortlisted (one per country) and from these films one (1) pan European winning film overall selected by the judging panel formed by a minimum of three (3) professionals – one Canon representative, one representative from Berlinale International Film Festival and a representative from Canon’s sponsored vlogger (“Judging Panel”) in their sole discretion—judging will be based on the technique, creativity and original and interesting interpretation of The Theme.
- The shortlisted Winners of the Film Competition (one per country) will each be awarded with a Canon LEGRIA Mini as the prize.
- In addition, the Grand Prize Winner of the Film Competition will be awarded a VIP trip to Berlin from Friday 06/02/2015 to Sunday 08/02/2015 for his/herself and a partner to the Berlinale International Film Festival 2015 as the prize (collectively, “Grand Prize”). The Grand Prize includes these items.
- Return flights for two from closest airport in city of residence to Berlin.
- Airport transfers for two once in Berlin.
- Two nights’ accommodation for two (twin share or double room) at a 4 star hotel in Berlin City Centre including breakfast.
- Transfer for two to Berlinale International Film Festival Red Carpet Event.
- Berlinale merchandise.
- Food & beverage allowance of 60 Euros per person per day.
What’s your #SpacetoPlay? Create your own 15 second film interpretation of “Space to Play” for a chance to win!
- Enter by posting your film on Canon UK’s Facebook timeline and quote #SpacetoPlay.
- Entries must be no longer than 15 seconds. To participate in the Film Competition you must upload one (1), fifteen (15) second short film relating to the dedicated theme ‘Space to Play’ to Canon UK Facebook located at facebook.com/CanonUKLtd as a video comment on the timeline quoting the hashtag #SpacetoPlay. All entries must be uploaded within the designated Uploading Period; otherwise, it will not be accepted or valid.
- Competition closes 23:59 CET on Thursday 22 January 2015.
- Winners must be available to travel from 6–8 February 2015.
The Competition result will be announced on the date “30/01/2015” via facebook.com/CanonUKLtd and each Winner will be notified via Facebook on 30/01/15.
….All videos uploaded in connection with this Competition will be accessible for other entrants to view and all valid entries will be displayed at facebook.com/CanonUKLtd. By uploading Your video You explicitly agree to such use….
By posting your footage on Canon’s Facebook Page and entering into this Competition, you hereby grant to Canon and its affiliates, their sub-licensees and agents, a EMEA-wide royalty-free assignable non-exclusive licence (“Licence”) to use, reproduce, and publish (whether in their entirety or in cropped or edited mode) Your uploaded film(s) for the purpose of operating and promoting this Competition or Canon whether on the internet (including without limitation on any Canon Facebook Pages or Twitter Pages), on Canon’s, Canon affiliates’ and third parties’ websites or on social media without limit in time. You hereby warrant that You have all necessary rights and authority to enter into this agreement and grant such licence to Canon, its affiliates, sub-licensees and agents.
You also agree to be contacted by Canon for the purposes of administrating the Competition or in the event that Canon wishes to discuss any other use of film submitted to the Competition….
The Laws of England and Wales will apply to this Competition and the parties agree to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Cette vidéo présente Défi “Space to Play” – Compétition Jeunes Talents du Festival International du Film de Berlin 2015.
Vous voulez gagner des invitations VIP au Festival International du Film de Berlin ? Ou peut-être une caméra LEGRIA Mini ?
Pour cela, faites comme le groupe de Parkour 3RUN et postez votre version de leur vidéo « Space to Play » ! Participez en publiant sur notre page votre vidéo de 15 secondes avec le hashtag #SpacetoPlay jusqu’au 22 janvier.
– Les vidéos ne doivent pas dépasser 15 secondes.
– Les participations seront closes le 22 janvier à minuit.
– Les gagnants doivent être disponibles et prêts à voyager du 6 au 8 février 2015
Pour plus d’informations, consultez le règlement ici : http://www.canon-europe.com/berlinale…
Quelle est votre #SpacetoPlay (Aire de Jeu) ?
Inspirez-vous de la dernière vidéo du groupe de Parkour 3RUN et montrez votre création !
Nous offrons une invitation au Festival International du Film de Berlin au grand gagnant et une LEGRIA Mini aux finalistes ! Participez en postant votre film de 15 secondes sur notre page Facebook, hashtag SpacetoPlay jusqu’au 22/01 à 23h59.
Consultez le règlement pour plus d’informations : http://www.canon-europe.com/berlinalecompetiti…/…/index.aspx .