LFI – Leica Fotografie International – has been the leading magazine for Leica camera enthusiasts for more than 60 years. LFI presents:
- Style-shaping icons of the past decades alongside exciting contemporary features and aspiring young talent.
- Inside stories, elaborate test reports and useful tips.
- The latest news, explosive reportages, and selected books.
- Exclusive online gallery with fascinating pictures taken with all the various Leica camera systems.
LFI team invites you to download the LFI App for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android for FREE!
LFI APP FOR ANDROID
- “The new LFI App 1.0 for Android is ready to download for FREE from Google Play, and is optimized for Android smart phones starting from version 4.0.
- It can also be installed on tablets.
- You’ll be able to read all there is to know about exhibitions, competitions and technical innovations in the News segment
- In the LFI Gallery you’ll see what Leica photographers around the world have been producing with their cameras.”
LFI App for iPad
- You receive “current issues of the magazine, selected areas of the gallery, and news from round the world of photography, in a completely overhauled App.
- In the LFI gallery, photographers from around the world show the pictures they have taken with their Leica cameras.
- Exhibitions, current photo projects and technical innovations – with the LFI App News you are always up-to-date.”
LFI App for iPhone/iPod touch
- “With this FREE app, your iPhone or iPod touch “becomes a gateway to the world of Leica: it gives you access to the LFI Gallery and the LFI News.
- The LFI News keeps you abreast of the latest exhibitions, workshops and technical novelties, and the LFI Gallery is filled with impressive images from all areas of Leica photography.”
S App for iPad
- “The S-Magazine App for professional photographers is centred on the Leica S-System.
- In addition to the content of the S Magazine, the App includes a gallery and a news segment.
- The S magazine is a platform where professional photographers can introduce their current projects for FREE.
- Classic fashion photography or complex commercial campaigns – this is where projects can be presented to a broad, international public.
- The S-League also allows you to follow the latest trends of modern, commercial photography – projects by professional photographers who use the Leica S system.”