This video presents “Introducing Sony’s α7S Full-Frame Camera.”
- “The innovative α7S camera features a 12.2 effective megapixel 35mm Exmor® CMOS sensor paired with a BIONZ X image processor, allowing it to shoot at a sensitivity range of ISO 50 — 4096004 with unprecedented dynamic range and low noise.
- The α7S is the world’s first camera to utilize the entire width of a full-frame image sensor in 4K video acquisition.
- It does this without cropping or line skipping as it can read and process data from every one of the sensor’s pixels.
- Equipped with the same high-precision Fast Intelligent AF system as the α7R camera, the α7S drastically improve AF sensitivity in low-light that can go as low as -4EV.“
- In video mode, the α7S can output 4K video at QFHD (3840×2160) in 4:2:2 to an optional external 3rd party 4K recorder via the HDMI*